BONUS One-shot # 2: The 12 Days of One Direction

So here's my second little holiday one-shot which is pretty much about the boys trying to out do each other in a little Christmas prank competition before December 24. Enjoy! :)

-whispersong312

Louis' P.O.V

Christmas is supposed to be a time of family and friends, gathered around the fire all nice and cozy right?

"LET THE SECOND ANNUAL PRANK WAR BEGIN!!"

Well, not for us.

You see, instead of us acting like normal human beings on the holidays, we have a prank war. There's no rules except that you're only allowed to play four pranks. There's one catch however, at the start of the day, we get whoever is closest -which for the past two years has been Paul- to each give us a person to prank. For some odd reason, I don't think he quite likes this job much but it's his own fault that he signed up to be our bodyguard, and that also means signing up for any crap that we ultimately end up doing. This year I get to prank Harry, which is good news for me and bad news for him because last year he dyed my hair yellow and my eyebrows blue. It's a good thing that Harry doesn't value his hair much...oh wait..he does.....shouldn't of pranked me Harry.

Day 1 - December 13

So far no one has been pranked yet, which worries me because that means that some pretty well-thought out pranks are going to be occurring this year. I only wish that I knew who would be pranking me, make it much easier to avoid them...

Anyways, I've decided just to play a small prank on Harry today, you know, just to let him know that he's not getting off easy this year. I'm going to be covering his entire door frame with plastic wrap and simply lie in wait until he walks into it.

So, that brings me to right now where I am standing outside Harry's door with a roll of plastic wrap and tape, meticulously tacking it to the wall. I have to be quick so that Harry doesn't open the door early and see what I'm doing, then my cover would be blown and I wouldn't have gotten the chance to prank him.

"Just one more row.." I munble under my breath, tearing away the last of the plastic. "There, done."

I stand up and admire my handiwork for a few seconds before picking up the evidence and running downstairs.

"Hey Lou-ee." Zayn says as I walk into the kitchen, "I see that you've already gotten a head-start on the pranking?"

"You bet Zaynster!" I announce, "And it should come into action in about 5, 4, 3....2.........1........"

A loud thud is heard from upstairs, followed by angry shouting, "WHO'S THE TOSSER WHO SERAN WRAPPED MY DOOR!"

Day 2 - December 14

I'm not planning on doing anything today, but that doesn't mean the rest of the boys aren't. Yesterday Niall got a bucket of water on his head and this morning Liam woke up covered in spoons so it's literally anyone's call as to how the next 11 days are going to turn out.

I really hope that my mystery prankster decides to take the day off to because I need time to think about what terrible thing I'm going to do to Harry.

"Watcha thinking about Lou?" I hear Niall say.

"Oh it's nothing Nialler, just about the next few days."

The Irish boy walks over to the fridge and opens it, "Well I've got this simply brilliant idea for a prank but I don't know if it'll be effective against him or not."