Chapter 16: Goodbyes

A/N: ………..I’m feeling a mixture of emotions right now…

…..You see, after I posted Chapter 15 five days late on Friday *hides face in shame* I said to myself  “Start thinking about how chapter 16 is going to go because you HAVE  post it on sunday no matter what….”

….As you all know….it’s now tuesday…..so I obviously didn’t go through with that plan…..

The reason for my terrible updating??

NO. INTERNET. ACCESS.

Yeah, apparently the people over at whatever the hell the internet place is called forgot to tell us that we had to set a Wifi password, so when I tried to get on Youtube to watch 1D videos because…let’s face it…what else can you do on a saturday?....I found that I was locked out of my own wifi….

So after rocking back and forth in despair for a few hours in a corner of my basement, I remembered that you don’t need wifi to go on microsoft word….*facepalm*

So yeah….we finally got our internet access back today and I have to say my reaction to that was probably waaaaaaaaayyyyyyy too excited…but oh well……time to go procrastinate on my music essay and catch up on 4 days worth of missed internet time……ENJOY THE CHAPTER!!! :p 

And....do you guys like how wattpad is combining some of the clubs??? Because it's fucking confusing me!!!! And they put the mystery and thriller categories together...THIS STORY IS NOT A MYSTERY!! IT. IS. A. THRILLER. 

Harry’s P.O.V

“Haz. Hey, Haz.”

I groan and turn over in my less-than-comfortable seat, “G’way Louis, I’m sleeping.”

There’s a moment of silence as he processes this. “Silly Harold, no you’re not.” He giggles.

"Yes I am, go away.”

“But Harreh I’m bored.” He whines childishly.

“Go ask one of the lads to play with you.”

“I did, but Niall’s sleeping and Liam’s no fun.”

“Well why don’t you go bother Zayn then?”

“He told me to sit the fuck down and bother you.”

Of course Zayn would say that.

Instead of gracing Louis’ statement with and answer, I burrow down farther into my seat, hoping that he’ll get bored and go back to whatever it is he does to amuse himself. On a normal day I might consider ditching the few extra hours I’d be able to get before the plane landed, but seeing as I’ve had about 5 hours of sleep in the past 3 days, I’m almost too exhausted to keep my eyes open for more than a few seconds.

I didn’t think it was going to be this way, ya know? I thought that we were just going to joke around until Niall was finally full enough to be happy before going back to Nickolette’s flat and getting ready to fly to Vancouver…even though Nickolette forgot to mention we were supposed to be going to Vancouver until we were lugging our bags behind us on our way to the airport. She also ‘forgot’ to say that we were going without her…

I let myself slip softly into my quiet stream of memories, falling effortlessly into one of the most recent…

********* Le Flashback**********

I lean back on my suitcase and survey the press of people scurrying around in the crowded airport like a giant swarm of excited ants. Beside me, Louis sits on his own overfilled red bag, staring off into space, thinking about who knows what, while Nickolette paces up and down in front of our little luggage group, having started the repetitive movement after Liam went to the toilet and Niall went to go find something to eat -big surprise there- and forced Zayn to come along and help him.