IMPORTANT INFORMATION

PLEASE READ IT IS VERY IMPORTANT

Okay so this IS NOT a chapter

So I need to tell you guys something. Lately I've been feeling like my writing sucks and that you guyys don't like it cause you don't comment or vote as much as you used to and that makes me very sad): I've been trying to update ASAP but I'm super busy. 

And I will be dedicating the story to the first person who votes or someone who stands out in the comment box or makes me smile in some way. 

Also, the number of votes I get will determine how soon I update. You will start with a week or seven days. Every vote will take away a day. So if I get one vote I'll update in six days, two votes in five, three in four, four in three, and so on. Get it? If you don't well, comment and I'll explain. 

You guys are awesome I just want some more support and inspiration so stand out and I'll give you a dedication I promise!

Also, WHAT TEAM ARE YOU ON!?

Team Harry

Or

Team Jason

If you have an idea or want another team and think someone should be with Blake comment or send me a message I would love to read what you think, I'm open to suggestions! Always am(: So comment, Vote and remember the more votes the sooner I update!