Chapter 8

I woke up smelling the salty smell of the blood stained on to my face. I slowly sat up but regretted it instantly as pain shot through my arm as I leaned on it for support. I cried out in pain and slammed my body down against the concrete floor. My back screamed in agony and I let out a grunt trying not to scream. I didn't want him to know I was awake. I tried getting up again and failed yet again but on the third try I stood up. I took my phone out of my pocket the screen had a tiny crack on the side. Still no signal anywhere.

"Looking for something? No will find you" I heard Jake told me. I turned around and saw him holding the same knife with dried blood smeared on it. I shuddered but stood my ground not moving. Out of fear of course.

"Remember way back when we would kiss every night? Remember when you weren't scared of me? WHY DID YOU CHANGE THAT WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!" He screamed at me, I jumped when he started when he started to blame me for what he had done to himself. I didn't say this out loud hoping he wouldn't hurt me again. I was terrified and I wanted to be out of here, but I knew that wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

Harry's POV

"We have an idea of where she is" The cop told me.

"How?"

"Well she doesn't have any phone signal but we can find the signal of the battery with a buil in tracker" He said pulling something a picture of a house up on the screen of his computer. I nodded to myself.

"We think this is where she is" He told me. I turned around to face the boys who were looking over the cops shoulders at the house.

"Let's go then" Niall said.

"You guys have to be careful, I will not be responsible for the death of someone in One Direction" The cop told us, we all nodded to him and he handed us a bullet prrof vest, I slipped it under my shirt and looked to the boys.

"Let's go get Blake back"

Blake's POV

It hurt so bad. The knife he had shoved into my stomach. He had stabbed me right in the stomach, without even thinking about it. I felt the feeling of warm blood flood my clothes and seep over my skin. I felt like I was going to get sick. I held back the scream I was longing to unleash and let through but kept it silent knowing it would only give him pleasure. I heard sirens. I looked up to see Jake's eyes go wide.

"Say anything and you're dead" He told me his eyes piercing me like daggers. How would I say anything when I had a knife in my stomach? I asked myself. I was leaning against the wall my hands tied together and tied to a hook on the ceiling. i was just hanging there, like a piece of meat  before the butcher cut it up. He walked over to me and gave a sinister smiling daring me to scream so he could kill me. I shook my head and his smile grew wider. He ripped the knife out of my stomach and I gasped but I didn't scream.

Harry's POV

We quietly walked into the house, the door was unlocked and nobody in the top floor. We checked the rooms silently until Liam found something.

"There's a door leading to the basement" Liam said to one of the cops. The cop walked in front and gestured to his partners and we followed them down the stairs that seemed to never end. I just wanted Blake back.

Blake's POV

The door opened and I saw a man with a gun come in. A cop, I saw two more enter and then I saw Harry and the boys. I shook my head terrified of what Jake would to them. Suddenly Jake had pulled me close to him and he had a gun to my head. 

Harry's eyes met mine and I saw him mouth to me, scared to be heard by Jake

"I love you Blake" He mouthed, I felt a tear run down my face and I pinched my eyes shut trying to zone out of the situation in front of me.

When I opened them up it was like time had stopped and I was staring at everyone while they were frozen. Harry, Oh Harry what would I do without you? The boy who showed me how to love that not all boys were the same. Those curls I loved so much the dimples that drove me crazy. The voice that drove me insane even when you weren't even talking to me. I would miss you.

Zayn. Always so quiet but immediately acted like that loving older brother when he thought you were upset. He was the brother I never had

Niall, He laughed at anything and anyone. He had the cutest laugh and he knew how to make you smile. I would miss him.

Liam, Daddy Direction as the fans called him. Always so nice looking out for everyone all the time. I couldn't imagine not meeting him

And lastly, Louis the boy who could make you laugh so hard you would choke and never understood his boundaries but I guess that's what made him so special he didn't care what people thought of him and I loved that.

Then time started again, It was as if god had given me another second to realize just how lucky I was.

"Put the gun down now" The cop told Jake.

That's when I realized it.

"No, She will die"

He was the one

I looked up at Harry who stared back at me tears forming in his eyes but he didn't move

"Say your last words" Jake whispered in my ear so only I could hear him.

"I love you Harry Styles" I said as Jake pulled the trigger plunging the bullet into my head.

I love you Harry Styles.