Chapter 9

Beep. Beep. Beep.

What was that annoying sound? It was starting to get on my nerves.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

Seriously when was it going to stop?

Harry's POV

I waited for days,weeks,  waiting for any movement from her. But she never moved she just layed there looking like a fallen angel or something. The heart monitor kept beeping driving me crazy.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I missed her so much, I thought as I watched her sleep. She hadn't moved all day but the doctors said that would be normal. The also told me they didn't know what could happen when she wakes up. I told myself she would be fine, she had to be.

She loved me.I had finally gotten to her, she loved me. I couldn't lose her now. If we were meant to be together we would be, end of story.

She had fallen for me, trusted me even when she was so scared of falling. That's what made everything so amazing.

"Where am I?" I turned to look at Blake who was sitting up looking at me confused.

"You're at the hospital" I said walking up next to the bed. She flinched at how close I was which she hadn't done in a long time. She looked at me scared and I hated it, she thought I was going to hurt her. I understood knowing Jake had hurt her.

"I'll go get the doctor" I told her. She slowly nodded laying back down against the bed.

"Doc? She's up" I said. The doctor nodded and told me to wait inside while he checked her results. I waited for what seemed like hours but was probably minutes until he came out.

"Harry, Please sit down" He said gesturing to the chair next to me. I took a seat and looked up at him.

"Well, how is she?" I asked him. He looked down at his feet.

"She doesn't remember you. She remembers being beaten by Jake when they were dating and breaking up with him and running away. That's it"

I'm sorry it's so short! But this was just a WOAH chapter if you know what I mean(; Hope you liked it!