Chapter 21

Harry's POV

She ran out the door just as I went to reach for her, she had gotten away again.She always got away some how. I stood up and ran out of the coffee shop looking for the girl I had been thinking about non stop. It must have started to pour when I was in the coffee shop because I was already soaked. What the hell.

I saw a hint of her long blonde hair and ran after her. She was pretty fast but I was faster. I grabbed her wrist forcing her to turn and  look at me. Her face was stained with tears and around her eyes was red and puffy. She was soaked head to toe and I saw her slightly shivering from the rain. I felt a pain in my stomach seeing her like that, knowing I was responsible for her feeling that way. Responsible for her tears.

"Listen please, just listen for two seconds" I  begged, taking both of her hands in mine. She stared up at me but didn't utter a word as if she was terrified of what would happen if she did. She was scared of me. That was the worst part.

"I'm not like him. I will never be like him I promise you that, I didn't want to hurt you and I swear I'll never do it again. Please come back the boys and I miss you so much. Especially Louis, he's not the same without you." I told her. I saw her pinch her eyes shut just like she always did when she was under pressure, angry of was upset. I looked into her eyes searching for something, anything, to help me find out what she was thinking or feeling. But it was impossible to tell in the rain and she kept looking down at her feet.

"Why should I believe you?" She asked me. I looked down not sure of a reason. I sighed and looked back up to meet her beautiful eyes.

"I don't know" I told her telling the truth. I couldn't tell if she was crying now because the rain was coming down so hard. I saw her shake her head and look back up at me, her green eyes swimming with tears.

"I'll come back, for the boys, not for you. And Jason's coming too" She said. She turned and walked away leaving me standing in the rain. But one thing was different about me. Something that I didnt do all day today.

I smiled. Not because I was happy, because she was still upset. But because somehow, I was starting to make some progress.

Hello there(: 

 I need you guys to vote): Or I won't be able to update again.

I want at least five votes. Please guys I know you can do it! The buttons right up there ^^

And also a comment, even if it's just one word I would love it! I will respond so Please leave something!

I know this chapter was short but the next one will be longer I promise. Any predictions? Would love to hear some(:

-Courtney

XX