Bonus Chapter!!

Okay so, Falling for the impossible just hit 22,000 views. That's AMAZING. So, I wanted to give a bonus chapter as a sort of 'thank you' (: I hope you enjoy. Also, check out my new one direction fan fic 'The Boys who Never Existed'(:

Blake's POV

"Harry! It's undercooked! The middle of the cake is raw" I told him taking out the tooth pick from the cake and finding cake sticking to it. Bad sign. I turned to Harry, raising my eye brows.

"You told me you could do this!" I told him. Running my hand through my hair stressed as I turned grabbing the cake and knowing it was too late to save it, they would be here any minute. 

I felt Harry come up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist and putting his head on my shoulder. 

"It's fine, she's going to love it" He told me. I smiled, he was so cute. I took the frosting  and handed it to Harry.

"Frost it, I have to go find Zayn, Liam and Louis" I told him, unwinding myself from his arms and walking over to the living room down the hall. 

When I walked in I expected them to be watching TV but I shouldl've known with Liam, they were doing a twitcam. They hadn't seen me yet in the camera, they were too busy looking at the questions on the side, so I put my finger to my lips telling the fans to be quiet and not tell them. 

I loved the fans.

"Why are they just sending lol and Haha?" Liam asked. Zayn shrugged and looked int he camera and then screamed at the top of his lungs. Liam and Louis turned to look and screamed to and I fell to the floor laughing at how easily scared they were. 

"You guys are too easy" I said. Louis glared at me but then got up and picked me up bridal styles in front of the camera. 

"Time to go get ready for the party!" I told everyone. They cheered and I looked into the camera.

"Don't forget to tell you know who Happy birthday!" I told them. Liam and Zayn said goodbye to the fans as Louis ran into the kitchen with me still in his arms. Harry turned around to see what the noise was from and saw me and Louis, he gave Louis a playful glare.

"She's mine now curly!" Louis yelled. Harry shook his head.

"NOOOOOOO!" He yelled in a long dramatic scream. I giggled and looked up to Louis.

"I'm sorry Louis, but I'm leaving you" I told him, smiling at how stupid this was. He shook his head and put me down, shielding his face from me.

"I-I just have something in my eye" He said, walking away. I laughed and looked down at Harry who was still on the floor. I shooke my head and leaned down to meet his eyes and I kissed him on the lips. He opened his eyes and got up and I laughed. 

"I though prince charming was supposed to kiss me?" I asked him. He smiled and kissed me this time. When we pulled away I looked at the cake that looked halfway decent after Harry had frosted it.  I heard Harry's phone go off from across the kitchen. 

"Babe, can you read that text to me? I gotta finish frosting the cake" He asked. I smiled, walking over to the counter and grabbing his phone.

"Pulling up the drive way Niall said, let's go! Bring the cake to the table and everyone get by the door" I yelled to the boys, everyone rushed around to make sure everything was perfect. We all ran over to the door where we heard the knob start to turn. As soon as the door opened we saw her and yelled

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX" Niall took her hand in his and yelled it too. She was smiling and I couldn't help but run over to her and give her a huge hug.

"Happy birthday!" I told her, she smiled.

"You guys are too sweet" Niall kissed her cheek and I walked over to Harry, who took my hand and smiled.

"Let's go have Harry's undercooked cake" I told all of them. They all laughed as we walked into the living room where the cake sat.

Things didn't get much better than this.

So yup(: Thanks so much guys, you have no idea how amazing all of you are. Check out my new one direction fan fic 'the boys who never existed' and my new teen fiction 'that over played love song' 

LOVE you guys<3

-Courtney

xx