Eighth

"Notupumeg ataapeho okoia'nem."
"Akarate kialen felwhe kozulo nekia dengari ate itimek ... Kacsi pehogyan eztenei gitaw tomi iwi?"
"Azko csakan ate itimek -"
"Azko kajo inialy nemkahore ate. Pulamelde jestoanal kohungahunga voltko sikao I anglen ate ehetiatumtor kozulo aegy. Volti tosheke helygari ate toja valkivel nekia tatoumi nakinek."
"AHAMIT?! Atelegos mondrotia am nem kore banrotoben ate DNA nal i nel mintoa koete nakinek nehau ehogy En? Aegy azko felwhe-fajurita ate melog?"
"Latsl biztosmulde evane whanafeglmunde akarate lehekaae kokuezze azko kamikor nueleg mink nakinek a tekou DNA kiba roto ate itimek reira taw reira sivar dengari okioki tatoumi aegy eljanga ehogy. Akarate akarate kialen reira'azko vertoto Elbaskin esa kozulo a tekoul esa ate inialy'azko roto belul noigaz ate itimek borere tov runga ate kivaho dengari tov runga ate."
"Manako motud ahamit koete'kov mahinal orvotaku En koete. Azko tegyukmul kialen ate rangatira nakinek ate trontoro eztenei nakinek."
I felt a cool hand that felt more like a glob of gelatin than skin touch my bare midsection while I laid on a hard and uncomfortable table. The medicine was wearing off and I was starting to hear them talk and speak. I squirmed uncomfortably on the table, my hips hurting.
"Hinnipo lehekaae akarate igyna nekia aegy jestoa taujez koete ate tosheketor?"
"Aegen. Azko rajtiml notupu azko akarate tohiot telotipeho kamikor En reira valkivel ate kiraly'azko DNA nakinek felul ate tangberiata'azko zerko ate toja 'bizmaru' esa nakinek ehogy."
"Akarate kialen nueleg tangberiata hoki ate itimek ate tuhukihotahi idowa kozulo aegy?"
"Evane mitjamul evane tuleora pontikamul ahamit egya Elbaskin hiahial nakinek nakinek jestoa taujez esa szulnau En ehogy ate fertanifel kozulo eztenei mofajmo, ezen homo sapiens. Tapiri-hozzaadmul akarate notupu mintrite valkivel nemkahore tuhinga o mual reira egesmal mintrite horoa ate tangberiata nomahol ny mar esa."
"Makicsi tumaluar kialen pehogyan nakinek ny mar esa kobigyumulde koete nekia? Kuavolt bajraru hoki aegy ahamegkoa okoia'nem kahore dengari."
I moaned loudly, the pain in my hips and lower back starting to really get to me. I felt eyes on me and then I felt that weird gelatin stuff again.
"Rajtimmeg arabred akefel nakinek okoia'nem. Akarate tangvez enkia arabred hathoki akefel nekia tov runga aegy kellemes agymo esa En nekia nakinek oretona karumal. Hinnipo sznameg peaset kialen mulal lehekaae hinnipo kepta nakinek aegy bizmaru nuikiko hoki nekia esa nekia nakinek reira'azko noigaz tekaainmeg A tekou kertai a tekou felnui En altal ate roagyro metaletamaki tatoumi."
"Azko makicsi mintrite En makicsi'nem gontia ahamit koete nakinek nekia egesnal horoa mintrite ate itimek felwhe kozulo nehau esa; kappe atakatahi kahore tobatu okoia'nem azkuen ..."
Something slimed up my arm and I shivered.

++++++++++++++

I gasped awake and sat up, my head spinning and realizing I wasn't on the ship anymore. I ran my fingers through my hair when a bout of nausea came over me and I tried to get out of the bed. If nothing else, this memory foam thing is great but for some reason it's been swallowing me up practically and even though I'm nauseous, I have to weeble out of the hole. Problem is that now I'm about the vomit and I can't get out!
"Mom!" I yelled, angry at myself for getting into this weird predicament.
I heard footsteps down the hall and Mom opened the door.
"What's wrong?" she asked, a small bit of panic in her eyes and voice.
I looked at her sheepishly from the bed. "I can't get out..."
Mom sighed and put her hand over her heart.
"Is that all?" she said with a small chuckle, relief washing over her.
"I feel sick so I was trying to hurry..."
Mom walked in and helped me sit up and get out of the bed. I stood beside her as I balanced myself on her shoulder to get my bearings straight when my mouth began to over-salivate. I moved Mom out of the way and ran into the bathroom, where I made it just in time to catch the toilet. I threw up about four times and then leaned on the seat, exhausted. I felt Mom touch my back and rub it softly.
"Feel a little better, sweetheart?" I nodded slightly. "You gonna be okay?"
"I dunno... I hate me..."
"Why is that?"
"I'm just... I mean... Look at me, Mom..."
Mom moved to the other side of me to sit on the bathtub and I turned my head over to her. She reached over and rubbed my face slightly.
"I am looking at you, Max. Please don't believe that you're causing us problems or what people have said and such. Those people don't care about you and all they want is a story or a tale to tell others. We love you, Maxey and even if you were causing problems, they would still be our problems to deal with, not yours. Your father and I are just happy that you're home and safe. Whatever happens from here on are nothing compared to losing you and feeling lost and helpless, not knowing where you were. These little hiccups are nothing compared to that feeling."
"I'm sorry..." I sniffled, my emotions taking a good swing into crying mode. "I didn't mean to..."
"Oh, honey..."
Mom moved me and I wrapped my arms around her as I buried my face in her chest, taking in the smell only my Mom has. Realizing how much I missed it made me start crying silently. I had missed her so much...
"Max, we don't blame you for what's happened. Don't you ever feel sorry about that."
"But if I hadn't-"
"Max." I looked up with a tear streaked face. "Stop. You're about as bad as your father... No one is blaming you for anything that's happened. This town may turn against you and make fun of you and deny you, but just always know that your father and I are here and won't let you do this alone. Now, brush your teeth and I'll help you get back to bed... Do you want to try to sleep on the couch? It's a little less squishy."
"The bed helps support my hips and my back."
"We may have to get you a new one. Memory foam isn't supposed to do that. It starts doing it when the gel or foam starts to break down. I'll ask your father about it..."
"Oh, you don't-"
"Baby, don't worry about us or money. We want to make you comfortable and besides, we were talking about getting rid of your bed before everything happened, remember?"
Oh yeah, I forgot that I was saying the exact thing about getting sucked into the bed before I got taken. I smiled a little.
"Okay..."
She helped me stand up but before she left I grabbed her hand and pulled myself into her for a hug. I've been really needy lately but I honestly don't care. To be with my parents again had been such a far-off dream for so long...
"I love you..." I said, listening to Mom's heartbeat.
Mom squeezed me a little tighter to her and kissed the top of my head.
"I love you too, sweetheart."