T W E L V E

Jennie's POV

Usually, I prefer to go to school early to avoid the rush of students minutes before the classes starts. I always want to be prepared and ready with everything. I hate cramming. I hate being put on the spot to the point that I don't know what to do. But today is different. No matter how hard I try to prepare myself, I don't think I'll ever ready myself for what's to come. Its like I'm dragging myself to my grave.

"Yoo, Jennie!" Someone shouted which startled me.

"Oh gosh, Lisa!"

I turned around to see who is the culprit. Its Wendy unnie with a huge grin on her face. "Yah, unnie! You scared me" I hissed.

"Looks like you had a great night last night that you're still thinking about Lisa" She teased. Not minding the glare I was giving her.

But I did not answer. I can't even find the energy to speak.

"What are you doing?" Irene unnie asked after we greet each other.

"She's trying to memorize her lines" Chaeng answered nonchalantly. She didn't even glance at me and continued reviewing her notes.

They all turned to me.

"Woah! Were you cast in the drama club?" Nayeon unnie asked excitedly as she sat beside Chaeng.

I shook my head sadly.

"She's practicing her lines for Lisa" Chaeng beat me to answering as she rolled her eyes. I already told her everything and she obviously didn't like it.

Three pairs of eyes looked at me curiously. All waiting for an explanation.

"Is it because of the little surprise you did last night?" Wendy unnie asked while wiggling her eyebrows up and down. "Come on, Jen! I thought we're friends. We need some details you know"

"You really wanted her alone huh?" Irene unnie joined the teasing party as well. I can even see her smirk from my peripheral view.

Here we go.

I took a deep breathe. "That's the problem, I wasn't able to come on time"

They all gasped.

"You weren't able to come?" Irene unnie asked as if she was making sure she heard the right thing.

I nodded.

"What the fu--dge, Jennifer!" Nayeon unnie exclaimed, adding more to the guilt I was feeling.

Last night was pure adrenaline rush. I decided to take the shortcut route only to be stuck in traffic because there was a festival celebration so the roads are closed on that area. I tried contacting Lisa but her phone was off. It was around 2am when I arrived at her place. But no Lisa showed up.

Up until now, I am still upset with myself that I wanted to cry, shout and even maybe beat out a person all at once!

"You said you're on your way already" Nayeon unnie still can't believe it. Well, me too!

I shared with them everything that happened last night. With Chanyeol asking for my help that I ended up babysitting Hanbin. Ofcourse, I left out the I like you and kiss part. Only Chaeng knows about it. That's why she's upset.

"You are so fucked up, Jennie Kim" Wendy unnie stressed out that all of us looked at her.

"True" Chaeng second it.

"Truest" Nayeon unnie also added. "Its not a secret that Lisa gets jealous everytime Hanbin is near you. What more now that you missed celebrating her birthday with her because you chose to attend to Hanbin's needs?"