S E V E N

I was absentmindedly walking towards the library when suddenly someone called my name.

"Unnie!" I turned to face the person who called me. Its Dahyun and Tzuyu.

"Hi!" I greeted them.

Both of them are still wearing their tracksuites holding some paperbags. I squinted my eyes on them. "You're not skipping pratice, are you?"

They chuckled. "We take our practice seriously, unnie" Dahyun acted like she was offended. She's really so extra.

"Please excuse this weirdo over here" The taller pulled the extra queen behind her. She's so done with her. "Our practice just ended and we are buying someone some energy boosting snacks but I think there's no need for these"

"Yeah!" Dahyun agreed even wiggling her eyebrows up and down. "Unnie, are you busy?" Actually, I don't have anything to do since I am still waiting for my friends. They are all busy with their respective club responsibilities. The student council announced a special meeting for all the club officers to attend to this afternoon that's why we were dismissed early. They said it is a meeting for the upcoming school festival. And that means all of them are busy except for me.

Nayeon unnie is at the Student Council, Irene unnie is the president of the Dance team and Chaeng is also an officer of the School paper. Lastly, Wendy unnie has training today.

I shook my head. "Great! Can we borrow you for awhile then?"

"What for?" Why do they need to borrow me?

Then before I knew it, both of them linked their arms on me. "To save a life"

I found myself walking side by side the members of the Archery team and as usual the students were staring at us. I don't think I can ever be used to this.

We stopped by the school oval where the different varsity teams practice. The track and field team is warming up already at the side. I also saw Wendy unnie with her team from afar practicing some drills. They have a game next week that's why they do a twice a day practice as preparation for it.

"Yeong-an!" Its Jisoo unnie, who is sitting in one of the steel bleachers near the oval, waving at us with a chicken on-hand.

"Hi unnie" I greeted too as we went closer to her and there I saw the bucket of chicken beside her. "Want some?" She offered with a smile.

I shook my head. "But thanks, unnie"

"Yah, unnie! Why you offering your holy chicken to Jennie unnie and not us?" Dahyun said with a frown on her face.

Then Jisoo unnie hid the bucket behind her. "I already gave you 1 yesterday"

I turned to face the two. "So whose life are we saving?" I looked around and I don't see anyone who needs help here.

Both of them looked at each other and smirked before pointing at the person who is running at the school oval heading towards near to where we are.

Lisa.

It is pretty evident that she is already tired. She was panting and sweating really hard but she wasn't stopping.

"I thought your practice is over. Why is she still running?" I asked at them, still my sight on the running girl.

Instead of answering me, Dahyun called her. "Lis!!!" Then Lisa looked at our direction and when she saw me its like she saw a ghost. She immediately jogged to where we are.

"Catch" Jisoo unnie handed the water bottle to Lisa who is still catching her breath.

"W-What are you doing here? Why are you with them?" She really bombarded me first with questions before even opening her water bottle to drink.