T H R E E

"Damn it!" I feel so frustrated that I can't park my car properly. I woke up late since I forgot to set my alarm last night. And now, I am having a nightmare since there are already a lot of cars parked in the parking lot.

Then I heard someone knock on my window. It was already too late to roll up my window again when I recognized the person who knocked.

"Aren't you done yet, wifey? We'll gonna be late if you don't park your car any minute now" She lectured at me while glancing at her watch. What a way to start my morning! I haven't started my school day and yet this fvcking parking lot and carrot stick already ruined it.

I blew my horn on her which made her startled her. I can't help but laugh at her funny expression. She pouted at me. What a baby!

But she has a point. I'll be late if I don't park my car minute now. Worst is, my professor for my first subject hates tardiness. She sends out all late comers to her class.

It was my turn to be startled when she suddenly opened my car door. "Move"

I raised an eyebrow at her. "What are you doing?"

"Helping you" She said in a matter of fact tone.

"Who said I need your hel--?!" I wasn't able to finish my sentence when she lifted me up and carried me in a bridal style way.

"Yah! Put me down!" I shouted at her while hitting her shoulders. And there she was laughing like an idiot.

She opened the passenger seat door and put me down. "Save the nags later, wifey. We need to hurry"

She jogged back to the driver's seat and skillfully parked my car in between two cars. It didn't even take her a minute.

"There you go" And she pulled the handbrake. "What are you waiting for? Let's go! You'll be late for 1st period" She helped me grabbed my things in the back seat. She was about to go out of my car when I held her arm to stop her.

I felt something rushed in my veins with the contact.

"W-What?" She looked at me confused.

I searched for something in the compartment of my car and pulled out my first aid kit.

"Stay still" I commanded her and gestured her to face me. As I was hitting her awhile ago I noticed a small wound on her right forehead.

Being the stubborn she is, she didn't obliged. "I'm fine" She said and even raised her hand to her bangs to block it from me.

"Do you want me to put another one on the left?" I warned her and I mean it. I saw how she pouted like she has no other choice but to follow what I say. She slowly removed her hand on her bangs.

I reached to her bangs and then cleaned her wound with an antiseptic and careful applied an ointment on it, not wanting hurt her.

"Did you got into a fight or something?" I asked. My curiousity is acting up again. But she didn't answer.

"You're beautiful" She suddenly blurted out. It made me looked up to meet her brown orbs. And there I saw she was staring at me. Not to mention that our faces are just inches apart.

I forcefully pressed my finger with ointment on her wound to hide my blushing cheeks.

"Ouch!" She winced in pain. Tears forming on her eyes. "Yah, wifey. That hurts" She pouted again. Damn, those lips!

What the! What am I thinking? "S-Stop pouting! You look ugly"

She arched a brow at me. "But Seulgibear said I'm cute when I pout"