Chapter 20

~~

After you had met Imperial Japan, Fascist Italy, Russian Empire, Second Reich or Reichtangle, and a few more, they all left you, because they were waking up.

They all occasionally brought you something, because of how long you have been in purgatory for. Reichtangle even got a tree for you to make a treehouse. Don't ask, it's Reichtangle and he's unexplainable.

Nazi brought you what is called a guitar. You don't know what kind, but it's a guitar. You were working on a song that you made. You lightly strummed the guitar to your heartbeat. Which means you aren't playing your guitar right now. You don't have a heartbeat.

Soviet brought you a ushanka that you started wearing all the time. (If you already were wearing it like me, then how about this,) /Nazi brought you a hat that you loved and started wearing all the time.

You had forgotten all about what you left behind when you died but it still sits in the back of your mind.

So here you are, sitting in the tranquil silence. Suddenly, you remember C/N. You realized that you always called him/her 'Child' instead of a real name. So you took it upon yourself to try and contact Child.

You had requested Imperial Japan to get you a mirror, which he confusedly got for you. You stand in front of the mirror, and concentrate on C/N.

You give up after 5 minutes. You realize that you might never see him/her again. You feel tears spill out of your eyes and you cry silently.

You feel someone rub your back and you jump in suprise. You see Soviet there, with a peace offering. You take the juice box and suspiciously drink it.

He laughs and says to himself "Russia would love to meet you," you instantly move closer to him, like an inch away from his face to intimidate him. It did something other than intimidate though.

You shout "WHO IS RUSSIA?!" He laughs and says "my son" you get sad again, remembering your daughter/son. You say "i have a child too, but (s)he's all alone on an island isolated from everybody else." Sovie looks at you.

You look away but then hear him say "sorry, but i have to go, im waking up. Пока," you wave bye.

~~

So i want to do a face reveal which will also reveal my age. I'm probably going to do it the same time i publish this chapter, but im so nervous. Dont judge me when i actually do it though.