Chapter 6

A/N: author was listening to Hamilton Wait For It on loop while writing this, so there may or may not be hidden lyrics. If you see them you know what to do.
Also, im making this up because idk what to do with this chapter.

~~

You walk around for suprisingly long time before seeing another country. You turn around quickly and speed walk away.

You walk around in a wooded area, thinking of what it looked like before well... You know what happened in WW2. Jumping over burnt remains, you hold onto your pack.

Wait for it......you grab your map out of your pack, sitting down on a grassy area you scan the map of Philippines before noticing...the country you saw earlier came back, this time with a plan.

You shoot up, a little too quivkly it seems. The burn grass crunching under your heavy boots, you run farther away, the country who you know is Philippines on your heels.

You stop abruptly, in front of a steep hill. You look around, but Philippines has had so much damage done that you're cornered. You step back, regretting it immediately.

You trip over your cloak, eyes widening, you reach out for anything, a branch, tree, ir even Philippines. The country stands there, almost as shocked as you as time seems to stop and you fall backwards.

"Im willing to wait for it" you whisper in your language, bracing yourself for the sudden impact of the stiff ground to meet your back. You tumble, your bag being flung down the hill.

You land on the very bottom, spread out on your side. Philippines slides down, cautiously. He slowly walks up to you, fearing the worst. Your vision blurs, but you wont give up. You prop yourself on your arm, slowly getting up on an injured ankle. You stumble, slinging your pack over your shoulder, and slowly walk backwards, shuffling your feet to distribute the weight as to not hurt your broken ankle.

Philippines steps back, you slowly walking away before braking out into a full on sprint. Philippines follows suit. It takes and it takes, but you survive. You run, brushing burnt branches and leaves out of your face.

Soon, you trip on your ankle, falling on the ground. You get up, before noticing Philippines advancing closer to you, troops surrounding you. 'I have nothing to lose' you think. They all step closer, cirling you.

As soon as you see an opening, you bolt for it. You slip out of their grasp just as they were about to capture you. You look around, and find a tree. You climb it, almost 20 feet or well 6 meters in the air.

You look down to notice you are once again, surrounded. You can't move much on your broken ankle, so you will have to wait.

~~

About 30 mins passed and now you are getting restless. You shift around on the branch, not noticing the completely burnt part you move over. You hear large cracks, and before you have time to react....wait for it.......you fall, your side slamming into the grass.

At that point, your body has been damaged too much. You give up, letting the darkness consume you while you feel yourself being picked up by Philippines. He looks at you with a cautious face before walking to what you assume is a cell.