Chapter 17

So this chapter is told in C/N's POV
I'm going to make a chapter to make up for you dying, don't worry.

~~

After mama pushed the boat away and it got carried off in the waves, i had been planning to get her back, if i can that is. When i got to the island, Garard showed me her lab where sha had tons of inventions.

Fast forward two years and suddenly we get a few ships. They didnt have anything saying where they came from, just ships. They attacked us. And it hurt us really bad. They moved on to mama's land, no matter how hard i tried to stop them.

They plowed through, and a year later, when they finally left, it took so long to repair everything. I cried for a long time. One of the officers that take care of me informed me of the other countries mama had met before.

They said that mama did great things for the good of her people. For her people, and others. I noticed that there was one thing those people took of mama's that crushed me.

They took her hat. I didn't know it, but that hat used to be her brother's. She wore it everywhere. When i was formed after she had been absent, i never saw that hat off of her head.

I really really miss her.

So that brings me to now. Im sitting on her bed, and crying my eyes out. In the corner if my eyes i can see Y/N in the mirror. I look up from my position and she disappears.

I look back down. I faintly hear whispering, but it sounds like yelling. I recognize the voice as Y/N's! I look around the room and sprint over to the mirror beside her bed. Instead of my reflection, i see Y/N.

All around her it's completely black. She still has her hat on and she is just wearing a shirt and pants. She has these weird shoes though. She smiles at me. I run to hug her but i hit my head against the mirror.

I look at her confused as she fiddles with her hands. She says "I'm sorry i was gone, i don't know where i am, but i will get to you," and puts her hand against the mirror. I do the same. She whispers "i am always watching you, don't forget that," until she disappears. I didn't notice her eyepatch until now.

~~

So put in the comments what you want me to do to make up for the murder of yourself.