Chapter7: Kyungsoo, the "cook"

A/N:

Wooooshhhh a new update is here!! Sorry if I make you guys waited for so long but here it is hehe. Thank you so much for the support!! :)

Kyungsoo’s P.O.V.

“Really? I got all of them right?” Sora asked her tutor.

“Yeah! You’re getting better and better Sora!!” The nerdy tutor said back to her.

Aish, I don’t know why but there’s this feeling that I’ve got with this guy which makes my blood rise up to my brain and it annoys me so much.

“Bbbbrrr, when are they going to shut up?” I blurted out to myself. Ugghh I just want to have a peaceful day without hearing any noises ugghhh… and now I just wanna go back to the dorm and just sleep as long as I wanted to..

Ugh..

“Yah Mr., I told you to not get any of those spring rolls, yet.” Ahjumma said.

“But won’t they get cold?” I said back.

Aish, I’m hungry as hell okay? :/

“Patience is a virtue.” Ahjumma said back to me.

“Sure it is. Pfft.” I whispered to myself.

Grrr.. I’m getting really annoyed now, all I want is to eat. T_T

Taehyung’s P.O.V.

“Thank you so much for this lesson Taehyung! I really appreciated your effort.” Sora said.

“Haha, it’s all good.” I said back.

I’ve known Sora ever since we’re in diapers, I mean, we’ve known each other since childhood. But then the accident happened and then she got blind..

But still, she never fails to make my heart flutter despite of her condition.

“Are you going now Taehyung? Won’t you like to try the spring rolls that I made?” Eomonim asked.

“Oh, uhm, I’m actually in a hurry right now because I still have school, hehe.” I said back.

“Oh, aigoo.. Uhm, Aha! Just wait there okay Taehyung? I’m going to put all of these in a Tupperware so that you can eat these during your breaks!” Ahjumma said.

I remember that one time when eomonim packed food for me for lunch, I didn’t even finish it for a day, it took me a week to finish it just because there are a lot of them.

“Oh it’s okay eomonim! I have money here anyway.” I said back, I don’t really feel like eating eomonim’s spring roll’s today. I’m not being rude, it’s just that uhmm, I won’t probably finish it today again. T_T

“Yea right ahjumma, the nerd right here is on a hurry.” The new guy in their house said. Ugh, I don’t really like him here. Eomonim told me on the phone yesterday that this guy will be living with them for a month but she didn’t tell me the reason why.

And it feels like I’ve seen him before somewhere.

“Here Taehyung, take this.” Eomonim said and gave me a bag of spring rolls that she made. Aigoo.

“Hehe, kamsahamnida eomonim. I’m going now. See you!”

“See you Taehyung!” Sora said while carrying her books and other stuff.