Chapter8: Run away

A/N:

Hello everyone! Finally a new update after 6 months! Haha. Hope you guys like this chapter! Enjoy! :)

Kyungsoo’s P.O.V

Sigh, it’s getting really boring here now. I kinda miss the rest of the members. I miss how we used to see each other everyday and get to perform. But on the other hand, I do like how I don’t have to get up hell early in the morning and stay up really late at night.

It’s been awhile.

“Knock knock” Eh? Who’s that?

“Come in, the door is open.” I said.

“Kyung—I mean Dongwoo! Here’s your towel if you would want to take a shower, and the bathroom is just next to the toilet, I’m pretty sure you know where that is” Sora’s mum said and handed the towel to me.

“Neh, kamsahamnida.” I said back but she happened to close the door so I guess she didn’t hear it. But pfft, who cares?

Anyway, might as well take a shower, I can feel myself stinking already.

Sora’s P.O.V.

Eh? There’s no more toothpaste??

“Umma! Is there any toothpaste left?” I yelled to ask umma who’s probably cooking at the moment.

“Mweo? I can’t hear you” She yelled back.

“Is there any toothpaste left?” I yelled again, louder than what I did.

“Wait! I’m having a fight with this frying pan at the moment! I’ll talk to you when I’m done araso?” She yelled back.

Aigoo. Really now? Well I guess I’ll just go and look for it.

“No need to worry eomma, I’ll just go and look for it myself.” I yelled at eomma who’s still trying her best to avoid the oil splash from the frying pan.

Mmmm, it’s probably in the main bathroom, yea it should be there.

..

..

*opens the bathroom door*

“I lost my mind, neorul cheomannaseultte” Eh? I know that voice! That’s from..

“No hanappego modeungoseun get in slo—“

..

..

“Kyungsoo from Exo?” I said.

..

..

..

“WWWAAAAA!!!!” A familiar voice that I’m very sure of screamed

Oh what?! Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh!

Is Dongwoo-shi here?!!

“Yah! What are you doing here?!” Dongwoo-shi angrily asked.

Omo, I didn’t know it was him. I thought that, wait, what was I thinking? Aigoo Sora!

“Sigh, are you just going to stay there or what?” Dongwoo-shi asked, omo I think he’s angry! >.<

“Ah, uhm. Eh.. I just, uhmm..”

“You need something right?” He coldly asked.