Chapter1: The magical fountain

Third Person’s P.O.V.

20 YEARS LATER

He showered some water on the flowers that she planted here in this old-looking house around 20 years ago. He swore to himself that he’ll never forget these beautiful flowers for they remind him of her, a lot.

Her smile, her laugh, her voice, everything about her.

He misses it so much.

Too much that he would rather stay with these flowers forever.

Too much that he would rather look at them while having a picture of him with her in his mind.

Too much that whenever he thinks of her, his heart would break.

And too much that whenever he thinks of her, all he can do is cry.

“Appa! Aren’t you going inside yet? It’s getting colder.” His daughter said which made his mind to go back to the reality.

He looked back to see his daughter who looks exactly like her mum but not her.

“I’m going now. Can you make me some hot tea? Thank you.” He said.

He went inside their house and saw the tea that his daughter prepared for him. He sat down and took a sip.

“I’m going to my room now appa, I’ve got some homework to do. Umma is coming home soon too” His daughter said.

“Kureh, goodluck on your studies.” He said.

He stood up and went to his room to find the picture of the girl. As soon as he found it, he looked at the picture.

Tears are falling down from his eyes. It made him realize that a part of him still loves her. That even though 20 years had passed and gone by, he still loves her.

He wiped his tears away and crumbled the picture using his hands.

“I have to let you go” He whispered to himself.

He grabbed a lighter and went outside to burn the picture.

He closed his eyes and let himself sink from the memories of the past.

And there he remembered how everything started.

“It all started with a wish” He whispered to himself.

20 YEARS AGO

“Let’s give it up for EXO’s Overdose!!” The MC said.

“EXO WE ARE ONE!” The Exo members said and went on the stage.

All of the fans cheered for them. Exo started to sing their latest song called Overdose. It’s a catchy song that everyone would love to hear. It’s really popular as well.

“Igeon Overdose!” Exo sung.

They finished performing and went down the stage while greeting their fans.

“Hello! We love you all!” Suho said.

And there he is, sneaking around and went away from the group. He has been always like this ever since. All he wanted to do is to live a normal life even though his dream is to be a singer all along.

He’s on a hurry but someone bumped into him.

“Yah! Aren’t you looking on your way?!” He yelled as a result of being angry. He’s a hotheaded person most of the time especially when things doesn’t go in a way that he wants them to be.