Chapter 9 : Start of something different

A/N:

---

Hello everyone!! Omg I haven't updated for soooooo long!! Highschool is finally over and I'm just waiting for my results if ever I can get into university next year! :)) I hope it all goes well for me haha. But anyway, here is finally an update! I'm really really sorry if I have not updated for sooo long. I hope this update would be enough for me to fill in your daily dose of Kyungsoo in your life at least hahaha. Hope you guys enjoy reading this! :))

Third Person P.O.V.

Both decided to stay under a tree as the rain continued to pour really hard. They realised how silly it was to run in the rain together. Silence had become their friend as they continue to stand still under the tree, thinking of who should talk first.

What should I say? Sora thought as she plays with her fingers. She should talk first, right? Kyungsoo thought and sighed at the same time. But later on Kyungsoo realised that he was the one who put Sora in such trouble, and so he did talk first.. Finally.

Kyungsoo: Ehem.. Uhm.. Are you cold?

Sora: Ha? Eh.. Uhm.. Not really, I'm fine.

Kyungsoo: You sure about that?

Sora: Yea, I think so.. *achoo*

Yep, sure, she is sure about that.. Kyungsoo thought. This made him take off his jacket and put it over Sora's shoulders.

Sora: Eh? Dongwoo-shi?

Kyungsoo: Mweo?

Sora: What did you do?

Kyungsoo: Let's just say that I don't want you to blame me if ever you get sick.

Sora: Eh?

Kyungsoo: Nothing.. Let's just stay here until the rain has calmed down.

And the two remained silent as they stood still under the tree, waiting..

Sora's P.O.V.

It's probably been ten minutes or so and Im pretty sure the rain is still pouring really hard. I'm so scared eomma might notice that I've been gone for a while now..

Most terribly knowing the fact that I'm with Dongwoo-shi..

But shouldn't she be glad anyways? That I have someone with me?

"Sigh.." I heard someone sighed next to me, realising it was Dongwoo-shi..

I wonder if he's getting annoyed at me now..

Oh well, he might be. But what should I do? I mean, I feel like being in this situation right now has been all my fault..

I should have gone alone.

"The rain stopped." Dongwoo-shi said, calmly, as if he was just waiting in a peaceful manner.

"Yea.." I replied.

"I guess we should go now." He said back.

I nodded in agreement.

As soon as I stepped, I felt like I was about to fall on something and I don't know how and why..

All I can think right now is that I'm about to fall..

"Hey!" A familiar voice said.

I felt like someone did catch me as I fell due to an unknown reason.. My body just started to feel like numb suddenly.

"Are you okay?" The familiar voice asked, and somehow I couldn't figure out who it is, or what should I answer this person..

Somehow, I feel like..

Kyungsoo's P.O.V.

"Hey!" I said as soon as I caught her from falling.

What the? What did just happen to her?

"Are you okay?" I asked once again, but this time I can feel that her body is starting to feel really hot. I can also see her forehead sweating like crazy.

I touched her forehead to see if what I'm thinking right now is right or wrong..

And I was right..

"You're sick." I whispered.

Aish, great Kyungsoo Do.. Look at the position that you placed yourself in.

"I guess I have to carry you home." I said to myself.

Sigh.

Third Person P.O.V.

It's been fifteen minutes and Kyungsoo is still walking home as he piggy-backed Sora, and tries to keep his identity away from everyone that walked past him.

We're almost home. Kyungsoo thought as he finally saw the gate of their house, Kang Sora's house to be more specific.

As soon as he reached the door, he took Sora out of his back and placed his right arm on her shoulder as he tries to open the front door.

Oh dear, I just hope her mum is not here at all, or else.. He thought as he finally opened the door.

The house felt empty, and lonely, which made Kyungsoo feel like her mum could have known they were gone for a while which is not good at all.

On the other hand, she could have not noticed at all and went somewhere.

And right now, he's hoping that the second option he thought was right.

"Ehem, ehem" Sora coughed which made Kyungsoo realised that he should be thinking about Sora first, since it was kind of his fault why she's not feeling well right now, and he, is feeling guilty about this.

"Fine, I'll take care of you then. Do I look like I have a choice?" He told himself.

He searched for her room and as soon as he found it, he opened the door and placed the sick girl on her bed.

He searched for a thermometer to check her temperature. As soon as he saw one, it said that her body is currently on 38.8 degrees Celsius, which he thought was bad, really bad.

"Alright, I'll get a towel and wet it with cold water. That should be fine, right?" He asked himself.

Not being the owner of the house, he couldn't find any proper towel that he could use, what he just did is grab one of his handkerchiefs in his room for him to use.

He started to wipe Sora's forehead first with the wet fabric, and he noticed that he is actually staring at her lips at that moment.

What the heck did I just do? He thought, and made his heart flutter for a while.

"I'm just doing this as my punishment for myself." He proudly told himself.

But deep inside, he's trying to fight something..

And that is probably something that he does not want to think about or feel within him, never.

---

A/N:

Were you guys expecting that? Hahaha.. Thank you for supporting this story although I have not updated for a while now! But I promise I will be more active now as it is my holidays already.. Comment your reactions below and votes are much appreciated! Love you all :)