Chapter6: The expected visitor

A/N:

Yehet a new update is here!! Sorry guys if I haven't updated for too long I'm really really really busy huhu but anyway here's a new update! Enjoy :))

Sora’s P.O.V.

“Go away”

Aigoo, I wonder what I’ve done to Dongwoo-shi, I didn’t say anything bad right? And I’m pretty sure that I didn’t make him taste one of the horrible cakes that I’ve done in my life so far.

Or what if he accidentally opened the fridge and took a bite of my cake??!!!

“NNOOOO!!” I yelled.

Oh no what if he really did?? What should I do??!! >.<

“Sora! What’s the matter? Why did you scream? Is there anything wrong?” Umma said as she hurriedly opened the door and ran to hug me.

“Uhm, nothing umma hehe.. I just remembered something silly that I did.” I shyly said.

“Oh.. Aigoo, I thought you cut your nails or something like that.” Umma said.

“Umma..” I said and took and deep sigh.

“Aigoo, anyway you better sleep now. You’re going to have your tutorial lessons with your tutor tomorrow right? So you better get some good sleep so that you’ll be able to listen to what he says, arasso?” Umma asked.

“Ne, arasso umma! Goodnight!” I said and waved umma goodbye.

“Goodnight.” Umma said and closed the door as she walked out of my room.

Third Person’s  P.O.V.

THE NEXT MORNING

Today is a bright sunny day indeed. Birds started chirping and the trees are waving in unison with the cold wind indicating that it is still Spring. Kyungsoo, on the other hand; being a sleepy-slash-lazy person as he is and being used of his celebrity life, is still found sleeping and is still snoring at this time of the day.

Meanwhile, Sora woke up one hour before her tutor comes to give her some lessons for her to learn. Even though she might be blind and can’t go to school, she decided that she wanted to live a life that the other teenagers like her are experiencing and one of them is to study.

Back to the point, Sora was asked by her mum to wake Kyungsoo up. Her mum is still kind of bothered upon knowing that her daughter doesn’t seem to know that Dongwoo is Kyungsoo, well she just thinks that it is for her daughter’s sake anyway.

Sora quietly opened the door of Kyungsoo’s room, still scared that Kyungsoo might have taken a bite of the cake that she made. Is he snoring? Sora thought as she finally opened the door of his room.

“Aigoo, I can’t find where the sound is coming from.” Sora said while patting Kyungsoo’s head but she still couldn’t recognize if it’s Kyungsoo or not. And unfortunately, this made Kyungsoo irritated or probably shocked by knowing that someone is almost smacking his head.

Sora on the other hand still couldn’t find where the snore is coming from. Okay fine, I give up. I’ll just ask umma to wake him up. She thought and walked away until a pair of arms grabbed her waist.

“Oh no!!” Sora said and froze while the person behind her happens to be hugging her right now.

“Yah, why did you wake me up?” The sleepy-head Kyungsoo asked Sora.