Chapter3: Bittersweet day

Third Person's P.O.V.

Kyungsoo grabbed the freaky's (that's the person's name according to him) hand, put his hat and moustache on and run away from Kyungsoo's fans. Crap, if they ever took one single photo of us, I'm sure that it'll be uploaded in the internet straight away. Kyungsoo thought.

The freaky, on the other hand is still surprised after someone that she cannot even see grabbed her hands and run away. What is he doing? Am I getting raped? Oh no!! She thought. She can hear sounds and noises of people talking, others are shouting, and others might be squealing or some sort.

"Hey!!! Where are we going?!!" The freaky said.

"Cleaning up the mess that you made." Kyungsoo said without even looking back at her.

The freaky got even more shocked and confuse after hearing what the person whom she thought would rape her just said. What? Is it really a big deal to bump into this person? I said sorry anyway, what is wrong with him? She thought.

They decided to walk a bit faster instead of running at this time since that they're in a crowd of people right now. Kyungsoo instructed the freaky to lower her head.

"Why? Where are we?" The freaky asked.

"Are you blind? We're on a crowd of people right now." Kyungsoo coldly said back to her without looking back.

"I am." The freaky said.

This made Kyungsoo shocked. He finally looked back at her. She might be the one for you. The phrase that the so-called Mr.Destiny occurred into his mind again. What the? Her? Again?! How?! He thought.

"There!!! Kyungsoo oppa is there!!!" One of the fans yelled.

Kyungsoo's eyes got wider and wider, grabbed the freaky's hand once more and run again. When will we stop running? The freaky thought. Arrgghhh when will I get a life?!! Kyungsoo thought.

They kept running running until Kyungsoo stopped. Both of them are exhausted and tired from what they just did.

"Where are we?" The freaky asked.

"Han river I guess." Kyungsoo said while catching his breath.

The freaky went up to him and offered him a hanky to wipe his sweat. Kyungsoo, on the other hand, being a snob as he is, didn't accept the freaky's offer. I would rather have my hands to wipe my sweat than your hanky. He thought.

The freaky didn't say anything back. She knew that he didn't accept her offer. After all, she's still confused from everything that just happened. She wanted to ask him so bad but she's scared that he might do something to her.

"I'm going home." Kyungsoo said.

"Eh? What about me?" The freaky said.

There was an awkward silence for a while until..

"Go home by yourself." Kyungsoo said.

This made her gone mad. She wanted to punch him but she can't because she couldn't see. She wanted to tell him how rude he is.. What a jerk, go to hell! She thought.

"But I'm blind. I need to go home too; my umma might get worried about me. She didn't know that I got out from the house." She finally said.

Kyungsoo stopped walking. What? She's just like me? He thought. He then went back to the girl and crouch down on the ground. He poked the girl's shoes and say "Hop on; I'm going to take you home." He offered.