Chapter4: Moving out

Kyungsoo's P.O.V.

"You're moving out from the dorm for a while."

I still can't get over about what Suho hyung just said. Aish, is this really for real? :/

"We're here now D.O. Prepare yourself." Manager hyung said.

"Kureh" I said back.

Pfffftt.. I don't even know what to feel about this. Sigh.

-after walking-

At last, we finally reached the Sooman sunbaenim's office.

"SooMan-shi, Do Kyungsoo is here." Manager hyung said.

"Let him in, please." Sooman sunbaenim instructed.

Manager hyung opened a wide wooden door and gestured his hand at me, as if he's telling me to go inside.

"Goodluck." Manager hyung whispered.

I didn't say anything back anymore, pfft I can handle this old man, I'll convince him that I did nothing wrong and whatever speculations he has towards me I'll just say that they're just rumours about me.

That would totally work right? (A/N: Answer yes or no! xD)

"Oh, annyeonghaseyo Kyungsoo-shi, please have a sit." Sooman sunbaenim instructed.

"Annyeonghaseyo SooMan sunbaenim." I said back while bowing my head down and took a sit right in front of him.

"So, I reckon that your fellow EXO-K members have told you the reason why I called you to come over right?" He said.

"Ne, sunbaenim." I said back.

"Hmm, that's good then.." He said.

What? Is he saying that moving out from the dorm is good? Seriously this man is getting old.

"So, can you please explain to me the story behind these pictures?" He asked while showing me a picture of me and... What's the name of the girl again? So-so--- so-what?!

"Oh, are you sure that it's me? Look sunbaenim, why would I wear that kind of clothing? It looks gross and disgusting at the same time." I said as an excuse. I hope my legendary poker face works.

"Haha, are you telling me that I'm lying?" He said back.

Aish, this old man gets into my nerves seriously.. I didn't really like him at all ever since.

"I'm sorry if that's what you think sunbaenim." I said back.

"Well, whether it's true or not, you're moving houses as a punishment for sneaking out most of the times. And because of that, EXO-K will be on hiatus for a moment while you're out." He said.

WHAT?! Does the whole group has to suffer just because of this?!!

"Bu-but.. Sunbae-"

"Enough for anymore explanations Mr. Do! You know how much I take care of our reputation! My reputation! And if you ever do this again I'll make sure that you're just not going to move out houses, arasso?!" He yelled out.

Crap, this old man scares the crap out of me. What the..

"Kureh sunbaenim." I said back.

So is this my punishment then? Pfft what a lame punishment it is.

"Does my parents know anything about this matter?"

"Of course they should know."