Law x Geisha Reader x Zoro

Characters: Reader as a geisha (a japanese high class female prostitute, not always using their body to entertain though), Law (as in Wano Country), Zoro (as in Wano Country)

Warning: This one shot is passed in the latest episodes of One Piece, Wano Country Arc, so there will be small spoilers. For those who aren't updated I advise not to read, although I'll try to put the least spoilers possible.

"STRAW HAT-YA DID WHAT?!" – Law's peaceful face contorted itself into one of pure shock and then anger - "Tsk, that idiot! Why does he never follow the plan?!"

Law got up from his sitting position against a tree and looked over to some of his present crew.

"Where are Bepo and the others?" – He asked positioning his Kikoku on his shoulder like usual, prepared for battle.

"Still in the forest, captain. They have a bad case of diarrhea." – One of his subornidates explained with a worried look on his face – "It's been like that ever since we got here, sir. They ate fish from the contaminated river."

"Tsk. Stay here. I'll go and fetch that brainless straw hat-ya before he completely dooms our plans." – Nodding towards each other the crew members began retreating back to the forest while Law turned his back on them followed after Luffy.

"Is it possible?" – You asked yourself, your trembling hands holding a piece of paper with a symbol of two fire birds on top of habu pit viber and a crescent moon in the middle – "...They came back for us."

You embrassed the paper, silent sobbs escaping your pink coloured lips as tears shed from your carefully painted eyes, falling onto the lower parts of your beautiful handmade kimono that hid your foot with an also crescent moon in your ankle.

A warm ray of hope spred through your chest thinking of the future possibilities of your country, Wano, to be saved from the current abusive governators, and for you to leave your current shamefull job you never wanted in the first place...

"Are you ok?" – A soft voice behind you brought you back to reality.

Without thiking twice your fingers wiped your tears away and your body turned around to face the worried figure before you with a fake radiant smile, a gorgeous woman, a bit older than you, dark hair and light blue eyes, skin soft as cotton but dark as honey, posture elegant and refined, the typical experienced geisha in your work, possibly one of the most popular, except this one you had never seen...