Part 2 - Law (DID) x Reader

Note: Please remember in the present they're 18 year old, therefore Law was 5 when the trauma happenned, allowing them to meet still young but with D.I.D.!

*Poke*

"..."

*Poke*

"..." - This time you rolled your eyes and turned your head to the left, the opposite side of his.

"Don't ignore me kitten." - He said with another poke after sliding in his chair closer to you.

"Not now L.L." - You whispered turning your attention to the front of the class, where the teacher spoke, still avoiding his tempting gaze upon you - "And I told you not to call me that in public!"

"You can't fool me sweetheart, I know you like it." - He smirked placing his arm around your waist bringing you close enough so your right leg and arm were touching his, as his lips came closer to your ear - "No... You love it."

"I m-might..." - You admited crossing your arms still not looking at him as you felt your cheeks burn - "B-But that doesn't mean the teacher will like it, or our classmates... And I don't want you to get into trouble again."

"Look at you taking care of me! I knew you loved me!" - His cocky grin grew wider than you wanted it to.

You rolled your eyes, unable to deny your feelings, and smiled, finally looking him in the eye.

"I swear one of these days..." - You think out loud while biting your lower lip.

"What? You're gonna spank me?" - He chuckled placing his free hand on your thigh - "Because I migh-"

"Yes." - You stopped him from throwing in another dirty joke like usual.

"W-What?" - Lazy Law froze for a second observing your serious face and gulped, thankfully his dark skin hid his pink cheeks.

"That's exactly what I'm gonna do to you if you don't pay attention to class and keep distracting like a love sick puppy... I'll spank you, hard." - You eyed him with malice, your lips cracking a small smile that could be mistaken for a smirk.

You saw him bite his cheek on the inside, perhaps to stop himself from responding, but you couldn't tell. He simply turned his attention back to class, but kept his left arm around you, as his right hand left your thigh and went inside his poket, fiddling a bit on the inside...

You blushed, your confidence gone along with the adrenaline. Gosh!... He looked so cute when he was like this! You just felt like kissing him all over! 

Your eyes couldn't stop themselves from glancing at your embarrassed lover, slowly allowing your brain to wonder in thoughts, all regarding him of course! And slowly stumbling upon some memories... until it got to the day you two met!

Flashback on:

It was your first day! You had just moved in to this newer, poorer, smaller town, known for it's beautiful nature, heart warming citizens and rumors!

According to everyone who ever visited this simple town, they had magically found their one true love! Just like in the movies!

Forget Paris, New York, or any other city, this was the town of soulmates!

Of course you were excited with this rumor, to get way... as far you could...

Not that the idea of finding true love or soulmates bothered you, it was just that your parents couldn't stop talking about it!... The constant 'sex talks' were driving you insane, and the random condoms popped out everywhere on your stuff! You couldn't look at fruits the same way before, especially bananas!