Gang Leader Law x Gang Leader Reader

Characters: Boy's gang leader Law, Girl's gang leader Reader, Heart Pirate's crew as Law's gang, Nami, Robin and Hancock as Reader's gangmembers.

"He's ready to talk boss!" - A man in an all black jumpsuit with a bright orange round smiley simbol on the back walked in and out quickly as his boss, a tall slender man in an all black suit with a black and golden pattern coat, got up from his chair to follow him.

...

"Get ready to run girls, Robin's got the money." - An electronic voice went through the girls ear pieces.

...

The man in the jumpsuit opened the door for his boss and waited for him to enter.

"Stay here." - The tall slender misterious man spoke camly stopping on his tracks - "Don't let anyone in. I hate being interrupted."

The man walked in without a care as his underling nodded and closed the door behind him.

...

"W-Wha?"

"W-What's wrong?" - The raven haired beauty with the snow white skin and pink plum lips whispered.

"N-N-N-N-Nami... i-is betting again..." - The electronic voice trembled.

"Oh no!..."

"Hm? Going somewhere, Miss All Sunday? Or should I say... Robin?" - A strange man with a hook instead of a hand and giant scar across his face smiled darkly at the thief with the metalic  squared suitcase in hand.

...

"I couldn't care less if he threatened your family! Where. Is. My. Money!?" - The dark exotic beauty shouted putting a pistol against the crying man's forehead.

"B-B-Boss! Please calm down!" - A shorter man with a white and blue funny hat and same jumpsuit as the previous one interviened.

"Y-Yes! Think carefully about this! If we k-k-kill him we'll never regain the m-m-money!" - The auburn haired man beside him backed him up - "B-B-B-Boss??"

Their boss lifted his head to give the two death glares.

...

"Nami! Get out of there! We got discovered, Robin's in trouble!!!" - The loud voice eccoed in the woman's ear awaking her from the trance.

"R-R-Right! Robin! Where is she?!" - Nami got up from her chair wipping her drool off.

"She's facing Crocodile on the rooftop, please hurry!"

...

"You're right..." - These words scared his subordinates more than they should, they had never heard them coming out of him.

He took a step back and smiled to himself, lifting his gaze to lock it with his scared friend.

"Bring me it, Penguin..."

"Y-Yes, s-sir..." - The said man turned himself around to aproach a metal table with various contents on top.

...

"Let her go you reptile freak!" - The owner of unique orange hair yelled from behind, surprising the pair.

"Ah, Carrot Cake... why am I not surprised?" - Crocodile remained suspiciously calm - "Too bad my men already know of you two traitor, or I would have kept you for myself."