Child Sad Law x Babysitter Reader

Genre: Fluff

Characters: Bullied Sad Law (child), Older Reader (babysitter), Rosinante (adoptive father)

"(Y/N)-YAAAAA!" - You heard yelling coming from the living room along with quick steps.

Soon, a small sun kissed boy with a cute white and dark blue sailor school uniform appeared, with his usual spotted white hat, running up to your leg, trapping it in an embrace with heavy shedded tears in his eyes.

"Law?" - You turned towards him in worry and squated down with open arms, ready for his tight cub bear embrace - "What's wrong baby seal?"

You petted his hair hoping he'd stop crying and explain what happened but the child only buried his face deeper into your warm chest. Despite your gentle caress on his hair and back, the small boy kept crying, sobbing some incoherent words between shouts.

Not long after, a tall blonde man made his way towards you, watching the child hold onto you for his dear life.

You sighed and gave him a pleading look.

"The school's principal called..." - The blonde sighed too, massaging his temples with one hand while the other held a lit cigarette as his side laid on the door frame for support - "He said Law got into a fight again with some kids."

"Rosinante..." - You held Law tigher, giving the man before you a small scolding glare.

"I know, I know... And I will." - Rosinante held himself in place, taking a quick puff on his cigarette - "He just doesn't want to hear me out right now, he needs you..."

Rosinante glanced at the still crying boy in your arms, and so did you, before locking eyes with the tall blonde once again and nodding.

"I'll be back, be good kiddo." - He walked towards Law, ruffling his hair, going in for a kiss on the forehead but the small boy whined in frustration and swatted his hands away with his tiny fists in anger.

"You're not my dad!" - He groaned, quickly returning his arms to their original place, around your neck.

"See you later." - Rosinante got up and towards the door, unlocking and locking it again once he left.

You knew he was hurt, he just didn't wanna say it... Poor man...

"Law... sweety, that was a mean thing to say!" - You talked in a soft tone.

"But it's true!" - He balled his hands into fists and hit his foot against the wood floor - "And all the other kids make fun of me because of him! I hate him! I wish he'd never adopted me!"

"Don't you dare say that Law!" - Your sudden change of tone startled Law, who jumped in your arms - "Rosinante is a great parent! Those kids at school are just jealous their parents aren't even close to being as cool as your dad!"