Vampire Law x Werewolf Law x Reader

Reader's pov:

I was waiting behind the school's gym just like he asked me. A few seconds passed and he finally appeared...

"H-Hello (Y-Y/N). I d-didn't think y-you'd actually come..." – The boy seemed to be quite nervous, I couldn't understand why. We had been childhood friends, there was no need to be nervous, or sweating that much!

"Of course I'd come! Shouldn't I?..." – I smiled teasingly and he laughed, still nervous.

"I'm glad you did. Hm... I-I have something to tell you... it's... we've... I..." – He couldn't speak properly and it only made me wonder even more: what was he hidding? – "What I mean is-"

"Nothing!" – Suddenly, a much deeper voice cut him off. One of my bffs came around the corner, just like my other friend just did, with his twin younger brother following behind – "You mean nothing and you never will!"

I was shocked at his rudeness, this boy seemed to get worse everyday! Geez!

"Scram, loser!" – I was about to argue with the eldest twin, but the youngest was just as bad or worse.

Both of them looked at the poor guy in disgust, watching him apologize like a thousand times to both and promissing to leave me alone before running of in fear. Honestly, if I were him I'd run too...

The Trafalgar twin brothers had been my best friends ever since they moved in last year, but with the progresso of things their possessiveness grew and grew. And I couldn't help worry, after all they had been expelled from their last school for similar reasons that later on lead to worse ones... I just don't want history to repeat itself.

"You two! Ugh!..." – As I marched my way towards them, having a full speach about proper behaviour to scold them with inside my head, I was stopped by a sudden wind.

It was so strong that it pushed my back against the wall, knocking the air out of my lungs. I immediately opened my mouth and eyes wide open, desperate for some oxygen, when I saw the one of the twins, I recognised him as the eldest, in front of me, holding me between himself and the Wall. He had been the one to push me, I was so mad, if not for the fact I desperately needed to breath I would've slapped him full force.

What the fu-

"Mine!" – He hissed, eyes shinning red and canine teeth elongating fast.

Still fighting for air and terrorized by the vision presented right in my face, I could not scream, could not move, not even shit my pants or pass out... I saw and felt him sink his sharp fangs into my flesh, between my neck and shoulder.

The pain was awful, not too bad but not too good, like receiving na old nurse's shot, they're never carefull but not too careless either, it could cost them their jobs.

I wanted t scream and yell in his face, but my momma always teached me best. I kicked his balls.

Once he sank to the ground, gripping his lost family jewels, I too fell. It took me a few seconds to catch my breath before realising the youngest twin was already by my side and his brother's side to secure me in his arms.

"No! Get away from me! Please don't bite me." – I didn't even realize I was already crying only when he hugged me tight against his warm chest, opposite to his twin's, something I've always noticed.

He shushed me slowly, placing butterfly kisses where it hurt from the bite and gently rocking me side to side, as if I was a baby in his arms. I couldn't help melt at his soft tender touch, much better than the brute's from before!

I sighed happilly into his arms, hugging him back, forgetting the other twin for a moment. That was until the goto ver his pain and stood, more like sat, watching us.