The American dream.

Dear journal, 

Today is the beginning of the end. Today is the day that me and my best friend, Carley, move to Hollywood to have our big breaks in acting. Today is the day we leave our suburban houses in florida and follow our dreams. I can picture it now! Getting to do what we love and having adoring fans! Plus we'd be living in the same state as our favorite band Allstar Weekend!!! Ahhhh. I can't get ahead of myself. First I need to worry about driving all the way to California without shooting Carley. I mean I love her but sometimes we drive each other insane. If I had to discribe her I'd only need one word. BLONDE. Don't get me wrong, I mean it in the best way but she's definitely a handful. 5'6, blue eyes, and a country girl at heart that would much rather wear her cute american eagle tops, shorts, and her various colors of chuck taylors than anything you have to offer and although Carley and I are practically the same person we're totally different! I am 5'7, dirty-blonde hair, brown eyes, and my ' go to ' store is forever 21. I guess I am more of a girly girl more than anything. But anyway I am so nervous for me and Carley's first audition on tuesday. You see our drama teacher, back in highschool, sent a friend of his, who just happens to be a director, a video of us preforming at a  theatre here in Florida and the director loved it so he told us to come down and audition for his comercial. He said that our chances will be " exceedingly high. " Even though we practically have the parts I am still super nervous. I hope I don't screw this up! Well talk to you later. I've gotta help Carley with these directions. 

Love, Shannon

"Carley please tell me you know where you are going. " I say frightfully " Girl no worries! I'll get us there in time for our audition. " she says oh so calmly. " I hope you're right. That comercial could be our big break! " Carley looks at me with the biggest smirk " And if we don't become famous we'll never be able to marry Zach and Cameron. " 

THE END OF CHAPTER ONE ;) 

-SD