chapter 12

*Next morning*

Carley wakes up to find that she's home alone. She walks into the kitchen to find a note taped to the refridgerator. It was from Shannon. "Good morning Carley! Cam and I went out for some coffee and then going to his place, i'll be back at noon. Call me if you need me."Carley sighs and crumples the note. " I wish someone knew how this feels, they wouldn't have left alone if they knew"   She went over to the mirror that was hanging on the back of the door. She looked like she haven't slept in 2 weeks, its only been 2 days.  A loud thud on the door startled her. She looked at the clock to she if was Shannon but it's only 11 she wouldn't be home in another hour. Carley opened the door only to see jacob standing in the hallway. " Hey Carley. what happened to you?" Jacob was taken back by her apperance. " Fuck you! Go away! " Carley said slamming the door but Jacobs stuck out his foot caught it before it closed. " Wait, aren't you going to invite me in?" Jacob said with a smirk. " Hell no." " Common Carley, where are your manners? " Jacob laughs " Plus, we used to be cool but ever since me and Shannon broke up you've been so hostile towards me. " "You're fucking insane!" Carley says shoving the door harder, but Jacob pushes the door open and steps in. " So where's Shannon."  Jacob says while searching around. "Obviously not here, so you can leave" Carley says giving him major attitude. "Damn girl, you don't have to be so harsh" " Shut up, I am not in the mood for your bull shit. " "I'm just trying to fix everything. " Jacob says and sits down in the couch making him self comfortable. " I'm guessing your not leaving till Shannon gets here?" Carley says crossing her arms and tapping her foot. " You got that right " Jacob says grabbing for the remote " We'll then I'm gonna call Shannon andbtell her your here. That way her boyfriend will kick your ass, once again." Jacob rises and rushes over to Carley as she makes her way to the phone. He grabs her wrist " I swear to god, if you call them i'll make sure you end up in the hospital just like your pathetic boyfriend." he grabs her wrist harder. "Let go of me!" Carley yells but ends up crying.  Jacob leads her to the couch " sit " He commands. Carley Obeys still crying. " So I heard about Zach. Is he dead yet? Is that why your crying? " He mocks her. Carley stops crying. Her stomach twist in anger " How did you know about that.? " She snaps. " It's all over the news." He puts on a mocking tone  "Beloved singer of allstar weekend in a terrible crash. "   

  *Driving home from starbucks* 

Shannon and Cameron pull up to the appartment complex . " Thanks for breakfast! " Shannon smiles. "Anything to keep you happy" She blushes " Just being around me makes me happy." Cameron laughs. The pull up into a parking spot in front of the building. " I feel so much better when I am with you. " Cameron turns facing Shannon and brushes her hair from her face. Shannon puts her arms around him and goes in for a kiss. The kiss got deeper and Cameron's tongue begged for entrance which Shannon immediately obeyed.  After what seemed like hours Shannon pulled away and looked at the clock, it was 12:15. " I better go check on Carley she's probably worried. " Shannon says opening the car door. "I am coming with you. I want to be with you and I don't ever want to leave you." Shannon laughed and rolled her eyes " Youre like a lost puppy that follows me around! " Cameron laughed and barked like a dog. " oh gosh, what am I gonn do with you? " Shannon grabs his hand and pulls him along.  As they get up to the door, both Cameron and Shannon hear Carley crying. "It's gonna be a long day" Shannon frowns and turns to Cameron . " I know but as long as I have you right by my side everything will be okay. " he leans down and kisses her. "Forever" Shannon whispers. She opens the door to find Carley crying and Jacob sitting across from her. Jacob turns to face Shannon he smiles. She can feel Cameron stiffen and clench his jaw. Shannon drops Cameron's hand and runs over to Carley. "What are you doing here!" Jacob puts a smirk on his face and says " Surprise! " 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END

DUN DUN DUUUUUN ;)

__________________________________________________________________________

Authors note.

Okay guys. I am sorry it took so long to put this chapter up! It's been hectic at my house but i promise that chapter 13 wont be to far behind. I think I am gonna try and get a new chapter for you guys every friday! Okay well thank you guys for reading. We love you all! We're almost to 900 views! EEP