Chapter 5

Dear journal,

Tomorrow is the first day of shooting for the music video. What am I gonna do. I am so happy that we have this opportunity but spending this time with Cameron has made me fall into even deeper love with him and he doesn't even know. It doesn't matter. It's not like he has any feelings for me anyway. I just have to play it cool. Hopefully i'll get a new friend out of all of this and..  AHHH I don't want a new friend. I want him .....as more than a friend.  WHY ME. I wish I could just tell him how I feel. NO. Don't ruin this Shannon. Dont do anything stupid. I can't. I won't. I have to.... go. Me and Carley are going shopping we have a " double-date " ( I put the air quotes because it's just to get to know each other for the shoot. It's not an actual date ) with Zach and Cameron after there concert today. Aparentely they have a gig at the house of blues this afternoon. Well i'll talk to you later. 

Peace and love, Shannon 

" Hey giirl, can you drive this time? I don't feel like it. " Carley says glued to her I-phone the whole time. " No problem, I love driving your car! " Shannon say's. For the whole car ride to the mall Carley wouldn't lift her head from her phone. " Okay what is going on? I have never seen you so concentrated before? What's happening? " Shannon say's a little worried. Carley looks up confused " Wait what? Oh, uhm. I am just... texting Zach.." Carleys say's with a smile thats from cheek to cheek. " He said he's really excited for our date tonight!!! " Carley mini fangirls in the car, throwing her limbs and rocking back and forth like a maniac. " ah, haha. I.. uhm.. I am so happy for you Carley. He really likes you. I bet he's gonna ask you out today. " Shannon say's with a " half ass " smile. Carley looks up with a puzzling expression " What ? Whats going on with you ? "  " I'm just.. I.. I am happy for you but.... I wish Cameron would talk to me the way Zach does to you. " Shannon say's with a little frown formed on her face. " Sweety, you know how Cameron is. He's shy. He doesn't want to have his heart broken. But trust me he likes you. Have you seen the way he looks at you? " Shannon raises her chin only to expose her wide smile. " Come on girl, we have shopping to do!!! " Carley blurts out.

* At Forever 21 *

Shannon comes over to carley holding a dress. " You HAVE to try this on for the date tonight!! You'd look absolutely gorgeous in it. " Carley didn't look very pleased. " But... " " No but's GO. " Carley and Shannon get dressing rooms right next to each other and try on there dresses. Carley's out first. Her dress is a tight fitting black mini dress that has lace mesh for the chest and short sleeve shoulder area. It has a ruffle right above the stomache and she looks beautiful in it. " Oh my god. Carley. " Shannon say's in awe " You look so pretty! " Carley blushes. " You think so? " " YES WE'RE BUYING IT. " Shannon fully steps out of her dressing room to revealing her dress. It a one shoulder, long sleeve, dark red dress. It comes up before her thigh and has a black belt underneath her boobs. It is flowy and lacy just the way she likes it. " OMG I LOVE IT. " Carley yell's. " Really!!! me too!" Shannon say's excitedely. " LET'S CHECK OUT!!! EEEP! "  

* Back at there apartment. Getting ready for there double dates. * 

"HAVE YOU SEEN MY WHITE HEELS!!! " Carley yells from the bathroom. " NO!!!! HAVE YOU SEEN MY BLACK ONES!!!! " Shannon screams from her room. Both of the girls have hair, makeup, acsessories, bags and dresses ready. " I FOUND YOUR WHITE SHOES!! " Shannon say's coming out from her room holding them. Carley snatches them away " Thank god. Still no luck finding your black heels? " " NO!! And they'll be here in like 30 minutes to pick us up!!! " Shannon say's hectically. " WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!! " " Calm down! You can borrow a pair of heels from me! " Luckily both Shannon and Carley were the same size everything! Shirts, shoes, and pants. " You're a life saver. " Shannon say's giving carley a big hug. " Girl you need to chill, it's no big deal. " Carley says calmly. DING DONG. " OH SHIT OH SHIT OH MY GOD. THERE HERE. THERE HERE!! AHHHHA " Carley say's almost passing out on the floor. Shannon look's at her " Giiiirl you need to chill, it's no biiig deal." She says mocking her. " Shut up and answer the door. " Carley say's trying to gain the strength to walk again. Shannon walks over and looks through the peep hole. " OH MY GOD!! " Shannon turns to look at carley panicking. " IT'S.... IT'S..." 

TO BE CONTINUED.

DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN. :D