Chapter 4

Dear journal,

Today is the best day of my life. Nothing will ever compare to this day. I've been smiling so much my cheeks are in pain!!! After meeting Zach and Cameron, Shannon and I ran around the apartment like complete idiots. We screamed, We cried, We laughed. We're practically dead. Shannon almost had to drive me to the hospital because I couldn't stop hyperventilating. I played it off cool though, barely showing any of my true emotions. Which are mostly fangirling to the extreme. How lucky are we? Usually I have terrible luck but not this time. I get to be the co star in a comercial that could set off Shannon and mine's career, I live next to the love of my life, and I get to play his girlfriend in there new music video. Someone pinch me!!!  Well I have to go! There's a knock at the door! 

Love, Carley

" Carley! Can you get the door? " Shannon yelled from her room " Why can't you? " Carley say's while standing up. " I am finishing my college course!! " Shannon say's annoyed. Carley opens the door only to be welcomed with the beautiful blue eyes of Zach Porter. A smile wide on his face " Hi carley! " Zach comes in and wraps his arms tight around Carley " h..a ... hey Zach " Carley barely manages to choke out. " Hey Carley is Shannon here? " Cameron says. His light brown hair is a curled up mess like he just woke up out of bed. Finally Shannon walks out of her room " Who is it? " A big smile washed apon her face. " Hey Cameron! Hey Zach! " Cameron pushed aside Zach and approached Shannon swooping her up in a big hug. Carley finally spoke up " What are you guys doing here? " " Well.. " Zach said " I have an important question for you.... Carley for the music video do you wanna play my girlfriend? " Carley's mouth dropped. She finally stuttered the word " Y..E.S!!! " Zach grabs carley and embraces her into a big hug. Shannon smiles so wide and winks at Carley. Cameron grabs her hand and turns her toward him. " And do you wanna be my girlfriend for the video? " Shannon's face is overwhelmed with happiness. She jumps into his arms "OF COURSE!! "

THE END (: