Chapter 11

*30 mintues later *

A nurse walks into Zach's room and says " Im sorry guys, visiting time is over. But you and come back tomorrow at 11, okay? " She said with sympathitic eyes. "Yeah, okay. " Cameron choked out. Carley held on to Cameron. She could barely walk, like she had spaghetti noodles for legs. " Carley, Cam. What happened? " Shannon rushes over, panicked. Carley collapses, falls into Shannons arms and cries. She kept weeping , then stopping, taking deep breaths, and then weeping some more.. They sat there, on the floor, for a couple minutes before Carely was able to stand again. " Come on guys, lets take her home. " Shannon says taking charge of the lifeless bodies that stood infront of her. Cameron comes over and picks up Carley carrying her back to the car. Brent and Mikey walk with Shannon all comforting eachother. The car ride home is silent. Nobody says a word and nobody dare asks a question in fear of upsetting Carley even more. She was in a delicate state, and was not to happy with us for making her leave Zachs side. 

* Back at the apartment *

" Thanks for taking care of Carley. I know it means a lot to her. " Shannon says. " But, um, what.... what happened Cam? Me and the boys really need to know if hes okay. " Shannon lets the tears fall from her eyes. " Zach... zach is fine. " Shannon lets out a sigh of relief. " That's amazing But ther's something else though right. Whats wrong ? " Shannon says looking him directly in the eyes. " Sit down. " Shannon obeys and sits down on the couch, Cameron on the coffee table infront of her. "Zach was driving to music shoot yesterday. Aparently there was a... a drunk driver. " Cameron starts to choke. " Hey, its okay " Shannon says while grabbing his hand. " When Zachs light went green he went, and so did the drunk driver of a semi truck. He ran a red light and slammed into the drivers side of Zach's car. The doctor said that he's lucky to be alive. " Shannon looks at Cameron in tears " But hes okay, right? He's fine?"Cameron looks down and mumbles "Zach is in a coma.... They dont know when or.... or if he will wake up. " Cameron says and starts to bawl. "  This is all my fault! He asked for a ride and I said no! and now he's in a coma because of me! " Shannon holds out her arms for a hug and Cameron falls into them " This is not your fault, you hear me? This has nothing to do with you, okay? This was another mans mistake. Please don't blame yourself. " Shannon says while Cameron squeezes her tightly. " Can I stay over here tonight? I dont want the boys to see me like this. " " Of course, youre always welcomed here. " Shannnon and Cameron walk to her room and go to sleep. 

* In the morning * 

Shannon walks into Carleys room and sits down next to her. " Carley, wake up .....Carleeey. Sweety its time to wake up. WAKE UP. " Carley wakes up . " I had the strangest dream last night."  "Really what about? " Shannon says curious. " Zach got into a terrible car crash and was in a coma, ha ridiculous, right? " All the blood in Shannons face drains. " Carley, thaa-" " Dont. Dont you say it. Let me, for this second, Pretend like everything is okay again. Don't ruin this moment. " Carleys eyes were big and puffy. You could tell she cried herself to sleep and probably cried in her sleep. " Im sorry I wasnt there for you last night, I should have been. " Shannon says letting a tear flood from her eye. " What time is it? " Carley says changing subjects. " Its 9 o'clock, everyone else is still sleeping.  I wanted to know if you wanted to go out for breakfast and then go to the hospital with me." Carley looks away and says " Give me 5 minutes. " Shannon walks out of Carleys room and back into hers. She changes into suitable clothing and puts on her shoes. She looks over to see Cameron staring at her. " Well isn't that a pleasant way to wake up in the morning. " Cameron smirks. " Cam! " Shannon says embarrassed and blushing. " How long have you been up. " Cameron streches and ignores the question with a smile on his face. " Well anyway. Me and Carley are gong out. I think she needs some personal time with just her best friend, you know? " "Yeah I know. " Cameron looks down, " Will you be okay here with the boys? " Shannon says worried. " I'll be fine. Go out. Carley really needs it. " Shannon goes to his side and says " Thank you for always being so understanding. " She leans over and gives him kiss which is interrupted by Carley " Im read... Oh uhm, didnt know Cameron and you had a sleepover last night." Carley says winking. Shannon gives her a glare and grabs her purse. " We'll be back later, okay? " Carley walks out of the room and Shannon follows behind her. "Hey Shay " Cameron says getting out of bed revealing him to be shirtless and in his boxers. " I love you. " Cameron wraps her up and gives her a passionate and long kiss. Carley pulls Shannon away from cam and out the door. " I love you too. " She barley makes out over hyperventilating. 

* In the car on the way the hospital *

Carley sits in the passenger seat practically dead. She barley said two things at breakfast and still wasnt talking. " Carley I know this is a really hard time for you but.. just... don't give up hope. " Carley looks at Shannon with intensity in her eyes and says " Never." Carley stares out the window and tears start to role down her face. " You never give up hope on the ones you love and if you do... it wasn't real love. " 

THHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ENNNNNNNNNND ;D

____________________________________________________________________________

Authors note : 

Hey guys so this is my first authors note. EEEP she said with emotion..... One of my friends said that people actually do read authors notes and that I should do them too, So here we go! I hope you enjoyed the chapter! I made it a little suspenseful and i hope you liked it. hmmmm I'm buying my VIP tickets tomorrow for adub. HOLLLA. So comment if you have or are buying your tickets soon, or just comment if you liked the chapter, or comment if you like wild llamas. Come on guys it gets boring in the box. All by myself, im sooo alooone, therrreees nooo oone bessiiide meeee. Okay well i think i've poisoned you children enough. K.cool.byeee ;) <3