Fluff!!! Somewhat anyways :3

Sasuke stares at the floor, face twisted into a horrible grimace, but his eyes are hopeful. He shoots me a sideways glance and I smile crookedly. “Is that a yes?”

He looks back down.

I roll over onto my back, scooting up so my head is directly beneath his, and smile widely. “Sasuke, do you want to? Answer me?”

“Alex, what on earth are you doing?” Kakashi shoots me an exasperated look-I’ve been getting a lot of those lately-from over his shoulder. I shoot him a dirty look. “Shut up. Don’t you ruin this.”

He blinks and then shakes his head, mentally saying ‘whatever.’

“Yes.” Sasuke grunts, looking away.

I grin widely and cup my ear. “What was that? Say it a little louder?”

He shoots me a mock dirty look, scowling irritably. “I said yes!”

I squeal loudly and attack him in a hug. Sasuke grunts at the sudden weight but hesitantly winds his arms around my neck back, resting his chin on my shoulder. I let go of him and roll over so I can face Kakashi-giggling.

“Honey, we’ve got to expand the house soon.”

He quirks a brow.

I grin.

He waves his hand a little, gesturing for me to elaborate. I roll my eyes and scowl at him, pointing to Sasuke. “Sasuke’s moving in! We’ve also gotta go see the Hokage when we get home too. Get some more adoption papers.”

Kakashi looks to Sasuke, who’s staring at the floor in an embarrassed fashion. He smiles slightly and shakes his head. “I love you, Lex.”

“I know!” I chirp back happily.

“WHAT!” Naruto calls from the couch. “I am not sharing a room with him! Mom!”

I scowl at him. “You hush up, boy, or I’ll make you sleep on the floor.”

Naruto scowls, sends Sasuke a dirty look, and then sinks down into the couch. Sakura giggles and shakes her head, sitting beside Naruto on the couch. I roll back over to look at Sasuke, grinning widely, and his lips curl back into a small smile.

Kushina blinks, confused. “So wait, what just happened?”

I giggle and sit up. Now I kind of feel awkward about rolling all over their floor with them staring at me. Kakashi shakes his head. “Apparently, we’re adopting Sasuke now too.”

“Sasuke’s an orphan?” Mikoto tilts her head to the side slightly, eyes glancing down to the baby in her arms.

Kakashi nods and then almost chokes on his spit. His eyes widen, looking over to Mikoto in slight fear, and then he looks to me with uncertainty. I shake my head subtly and he nods slightly. I’m terrified of changing the past-for it might disrupt the future. Not that I haven’t already meddled around enough by talking to Mini-Kakashi and playing with baby Sasuke and now slipping up and telling Mikoto that she dies in the future. I’m almost certain that she’s recognized Sasuke. Every now and then, she’ll glance over and look at him strangely.

My eyes land on a small clock and I gasp loudly. “Oh my goodness, you little buggers need to be in bed!”

Naruto groans loudly. “Mom, it’s not ten o’clock yet.”

I scowl at him.

“It is getting late.” Mikoto stands and smiles slightly. “I best be getting Sasuke home.”

Looking to Sasuke, I slightly nudge him forward and he shoots me a shocked look. But he instantly understands and we both climb to our feet. He walks over, me trailing behind slowly, and looks up at Mikoto with nervous eyes. I stop when I reach Kakashi’s chair, folding my arms on top of his head and resting my chin on top of them-a small smile gracing my features. Sasuke opens his mouth and then shuts it. Hastily, he reaches out and throws his arms around her midsection.