The First Thing Kakashi Has to do:

“Your mean.” I finally say, arms folded across my chest.

Kakashi quirks a brow, his arms shoved into his pockets, but says nothing. Sighing, I touch the top of my head again.

“You started it!” He sings suddenly, pulling out another mask.

I blink, surprised, as he begins to pull off the powdered mask and then turn quickly, clamping my hands over my eyes. “You know, most people jump at the chance to see me without my mask.” He comments, tossing the powdered mask aside. Slowly, I look back-gut twisting painfully-and let out a small sigh of relief when I find that he is now wearing his lighter gray mask.

“Well,” I lower my hands, “You don’t normally want people to see you without it and I respect that.” Even if I want to kill you for putting egg in my hair.

It is then, that something twisted and evil shrouds over my mind and I feel my lips tug up in a deliciously evil smile.

Kakashi’s eye widens and he steps back. “Oh no.”

“You’ll never believe what I just thought of, Kaka-Baka!” I grin madly, resting my hands on the flare of my small hips. “Do you remember that bet we made?”

“Nope.” Kakashi quickly moves for the door. I grin and beat him to it, holding my arms stretched out as if I was offering a hug.

“Yes you do.” I jab a finger in his face. “And now you have to do whatever I say.”

“I’m screwed.” He leans back in defeat, folding his arms across his chest. “Alright, if I’m anything I’m a man of my word. What do I have to do?”

I grin. “Well, first things first, I gotta take a shower. Then I can tell you what you need to do.”

I turn, stifling an evil cackle, and hear him gulp. Smirking, I turn to look at him from over my shoulder as I near the bathroom door. “You’re going to have a wonderful day, Scarecrow!”

After I lock the door behind me-and double check to make sure that I did-I turn on the water and strip my clothes. Turning to look at myself in the mirror-an old habbit of mine-I blanch at my reflection and look down.

My hair is wild, frizzing out everywhere and ‘gelled’ at the top where the egg is, and my eyes are surrounded by large blue bags. My lower lip is slightly swollen-for reasons unknown-and the bandages around my neck and arms are crusty with rust colored blood. It’s no wonder why Kakashi was terrified of me.

I stare at the shower curtain-mind spinning in a heated debate.

(A/n: This ‘ means that the voice inside her head is talking and this > means she is thinking! Any questions? Ask away lol.)

‘It’s better to leave the bandages on.’

>Hell nah, we’re supposed to take this stuff off! It’s not meant for water.<

‘Just leave it on. It’s bad enough you/I look like a god damn witch.’

>What do you mean you/I?<

‘Just get in the damn shower.’

I quirk a brow and fold my arms across my chest. “I don’t do very well with orders.” I grumble to the voice in my head and wait a few more long antagonizing moments before making my move for the shower.

“Alex? You okay in there?” Kakashi calls through the door.

“I’m talking to myself!” I call back; hissing as the bullets of water pelts the bandages, “Go away.”