Yay!!!!!!!!!!

I roll over and groan- my forehead clonking against something hard. Grunting, I sit up, peeling Kakashi’s arms off of me, and look around for the stupid object that had the nerve to climb into my bed with me.

And gasp.

“Like it?” Kakashi’s arm unwinds from around my waist and he sits up, soft yellow rays of sunlight bouncing off his bare chest.

Momentarily distracted, I peel my gaze away from him and look back down at the sword that lies next to me and pick it up. It was THE sword. The one I had taken a liking too at the shop Sakura and I visited a couple days ago.

“How?” I turn to look at him. “Why?”

“To say I’m sorry.” Kakashi shoots me a closed eyed smile. “And I paid for it. And signed a few pictures.” He adds darkly.

I grin and throw my arms around his neck, shoving him back into the wall accidentally. His head bumps against the wall with a loud thud and his palms clutch my sides. He lets out a small groan and I gasp, sitting back.

But he pulls me back into him.

Blushing from the sudden intimacy, he slides down until his head is resting against the bed and rolls over-crushing me to the bed. “Now I’m going to go to sleep.” He growls. “And try to sleep off this headache.”

I push against his massive bicep. “But I want to play with my new toy!” I whine, not caring about his perverted mind.

He chuckles, lips brushing against my neck, and lets me up. Squealing loudly, I jump off the bed and pick up my sword. “See you later, Scarecrow!” I call over my shoulder, closing the door loudly behind me.

I almost run over Sasuke.

“Where are you going?” I smile at him sweetly, ignoring his glare.

“Out.” Is his subtle reply.

Ahh, this must be the big day. “To find Naruto, I suppose?” I glance down at him as I walk beside him down the stairs. He stiffens slightly but says nothing. I grin wildly and ruffle his hair.

“I think we have a bromance going on here!” I sing, happily skipping out the door before the child can kill me.

After a couple of hours of sparring, Kakashi and Sakura walk into the small little clearing that I am training in. I pause, slightly self conscious, and flash them a cheeky smile.

“Have you seen Naruto?” Sakura ask as they draw near.

I smile slightly and turn, stepping out of the way as a kunai knife slices through the air. Shocked, Kakashi and Sakura look up into the tree only to find a tired Naruto laying on one of the higher branches. He laughs cheekily, voice muffled by the branch, and stands.

And loses his footing.

Sakura gasps as he begins to fall back. Kakashi flinches and looks to me, eye narrowing when he realizes that I’m trying not to laugh, and Sakura screams out. “Oh no!” Naruto grins cheekily, standing upside down like Kakashi had earlier when he had started teaching them the lesson.

“You guys really fell for it!” Naruto laughs.

“We were worried about you, Naruto!” Sakura growls, jabbing an accusing finger in his direction.

Kakashi sighs softly and looks to me. “Why do I think this is going to end badly?”

“Probably because it is.” I grin, moving slightly towards the tree.