Kushina?

Sooooo, y'all are going to laugh, but...it's been so long since I've looked at this story, that I've actually forgotten how I was going to continue this :D I do, however, remember that it was not a certain thing, because it was too early. -3- 

I also want to point out that, over the past few weeks or so, I've gotten used to writing in past tense. As I've written this chapter, I found myself writing back and forth between the two. I should have fixed it; but want to apologize in advance for anything I've missed.

So, enjoy my bullshit!

*~*~*~*

"Kushina?" 

The chairs scrape against the wooden floor as everyone hurries to get up. Kushina stands in front of the door and, when Minato catches sight of the bone-chilling look in her eyes, he slows his pace. He smiles uneasily, looking scarily similar to Naruto. "Wh-what is it, dear?" 

She glares at him, and Minato's students take one large step back, away from the fiery haired female. Kakashi gently tugs on my shoulder, pulling me back as well. 

"You didn't tell me you were eating supper here." Kushina's voice is scarily calm --that kind of calm that precedes a very dangerous, and very violent outburst-- and Minato loses a little color in his face. 

"You made us dinner?" 

"A whole feast."

 "Uh," Minato squeaks, smiling sheepishly. I look at Kakashi and quirk a brow. I know of Kushina's temper, but have never been given the chance to witness it first hand. He remains stoic, his eyes glued to his sensei's face. 

Kushina's eyes narrow even more; I honestly thought an angrier expression would be impossible, but somehow she managed it. Minato leaned in and smashed his lips against her cheek before disappearing in a startling flash of yellow. I blinked when Kushina did, and grimaced when the female let out a hiss and tore her way out of the restaurant after him --leaving behind a wake of broken wood and people. 

It takes a few moments for anybody to react. 

"Well," Kakashi hums merrily, "That could have been worse."

"She just destroyed part of the restaurant!" Sakura gapes at the mangled hole, while Naruto takes a more dramatic approach --being that this is his favorite spot and all-- by clutching his head and crying out as a splintered piece of wood falls to the floor. 

Kakashi begins to usher the kids out, "Trust me,  it could have been worse."

Naruto is harder to get out. "But, but, but!" He cries,  remaining firmly rooted to the ground in front of the hole, eyes watery. 

"They will fix it," I reassure him, trying to pull him out of the way so other customers can leave. Naruto reluctantly gives way, and we all group around several feet away, off to the side. 

Rin shifts around slightly on her feet, arms folded across her back. She smiles sheepishly, "I kind of have to go. My parents will get worried if I stay out too much longer." 

"I'll walk you," Obito grins cheerfully, and I bite back a small smile at the obvious reasoning behind his excitement. I elbow Kakashi in the ribs --ignoring his pained oof-- and jerk my chin towards them. 

"What?" He murmurs as they bid their goodbyes and walk down the street. 

I stare at him incredulously, "Did you seriously not see the huge crushing going on there? I understand you were emotionally retarded when you were a kid; but I thought you were past that." I hear a scoff and turn my head, snickering when I see mini-Kakashi's back turned towards me, his head held up high and fingers laced behind it.