Together in Crime (extended)

Leonard Snart has a reputation at one bar. Don't even try to get him to sing.
If you do? Then you leave in a coffin of ice.

Sebastian Smythe has a reputation. He always sings.

---------------

"Ok, it's that time of the night, who is the lucky person or people to provide a short song for us?!" The Dj shouted through the sound system.

Honestly, Snart did not know why he sticks around for this. He won't sing and they know it, yet it's automatic and chosen at the card you get when you enter the building, no matter the time of day.

"It is... 145!" The Dj shouted.

Nope, not his card.

But it was someone else's card.

Barry looked down on the card in his hand. That was his number read out. He stood up from his seat, making himself present as the one who would be singing. He felt hundreds of eyes peer at him, judging him already.

It's been a while since he has sung to a crowd. Don't get him wrong though, he loves to be able to have the chance to sing to a crowd. He just has not done it since high school really, that drunk one did not count, no one was sober enough to remember, let alone on Catlin was the only known person to hear it.

"We also have a second person tonight. A... Duet of sorts," the Dj shouted through the room again. "It's number... 157!"

Snart stood up.

...

Silence.

Absolute silence.

Fear bled from the Dj, how he hoped he was not about to leave in ice.

Snart just shrugged.

Fine with it.

...

When does that ever happen?

Barry looked at Snart carefully. It was obvious that he never normally sings and that people would be feeling cold if they tried to get him to sing. Why is it different this time? Was it because of him?

When both got onto the stage, Snart whispered one thing to him, "let's see how good you really are." Before he turned and faced the Dj as the man chose a suitable song.

"I hope one of you can sing high, for the streets are filled with led filled rain. I give you 'Partners in Crime'!" The Dj shouted out before he started the music.

You'll never take us alive
We swore that death will do us part
They'll call our crimes a work of art
You'll never take us alive
We'll live like spoiled royalty, lovers and partners
Partners in crime
Partners in crime

Both Barry and Snart glanced at each other, they did not realise that the two of them would be able to reach the correct parts needed for the song.

This, the tale of, reckless love, living a life of crime on the run
I brush to a gun to paint these states green and red
Everybody freeze, nobody move
Put the money in the bag, or we will shoot
Empty out the vault and me and my doll will be on our way

Snart had his smirk while Barry felt his start to appear as he became Sebastian again.

Our paper faces flood the streets
And if the heat comes close enough to burn then we'll play with fire, 'cause

Mick was cheering the loudest at that point in time. I wonder why?

You'll never take us alive
We swore that death will do us part
They'll call our crimes a work of art
You'll never take us alive
We'll live like spoiled royalty, lovers and partners
Partners in crime
Partners in crime