Wanting with Seb

Don't ask why he thought it would be a good idea to go to karaoke. Barry did not know and Sebastian was groaning at him how he did not like them. That's right Sebastian. You see, he maybe Barry Allen now, but he used to be Sebastian Smythe. Yep, he was the asshole and the villain. Who knew?

No one, no one knew that was who he was. It was going to stay that way. He hoped.

------------------

He walked up to the Dj. He did not have a true idea of what to do, he was just going to do one from the Warblers. It was still unknown what he was going to do. "No, no! Please! Come back! Please..." Barry heard from across the bar. Someone, there back was turned to Barry in the dim light of the bar, they had their arms reaching out to someone who was storming away. He could not make out who they were, nor could he care who they were. They gave him an idea though...

"Could I do 'I want you back'. Warblers addition if you could?" Barry asked the Dj sickly sweat.

After a quick moment of the Dj looking over his songs, he replied, "you are just in luck. I do have the Warbler addition. The stage is yours. Wait, who am I talking too?"

Knowing that a wide smirk had just covered his features, Barry replied, "Sebastian Smythe."

"Ok then. LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! I PRESENT YOU... SEBASTIAN SMYTHE!!" The Dj shouted into the bar.

Ooohoo!
Let me tell yah now
Ooh
When I had you to myself
I didn't want you around
Those pretty faces always make you
Stand out in a crowd
Someone picked you from the bunch
One glance is all it took
And now it's much too late for me
To take a second look

Barry started to sing, sinking straight into Sebastian. A new group came into the bar, walking towards the one who had been left before all their heads flicked around to the singer. Their eyes lit up, they knew him. As a group, they decided that the man need some payback. Though that consisted of them joining in, with one of them going around the side to turn off the speakers. It was not meant to be electrically created, so why should it now?

Oh baby
Give me one more chance 

(To show you that I love you)

Won't you please let me 

(Back in your heart)

Oh darlin' I was blind to let you go 

(Let you go, baby)

But now since I've seen you in his arms 

(I want you back)

Sebastian looked straight over at the group, smirking even wilder. He also knew them. He continued to sing and dance as he made his way towards them, meeting in a wide open space that had been created for them to meet in..

Oh I do now 

(I want you back)

Ooh ooh baby 

(I want you back)

Yeah yeah yeah yeah 

(I want you back)

Na Na Na Na

That smirk became wider and wider. He was loving being able to dance and sing to this with his old group.

Trying to live without your love
Is one long sleepless night
Let me show you, girl
That I know wrong from right
Every street you walk on
I leave tear stains on the ground
Followin' the girl I didn't even want around