Dance to find all love

Barry finally, for like once in his life, had a day off from being a CSI and being the Flash. So he found himself down a local bar. Saints and Sinners to be exact. He was not there for any reason except the fact that he wanted to go. He was rather enjoying it. He had been there for almost the whole day, it was a few minutes to midnight currently.

This fact would change very quickly...

-------------

"You there. You are the one to sing tonight's midnight song." The Dj said, pointing at Barry.

Barry had figured that something would be happening, a Dj had turned up about an hour ago and was setting up. Now he saw why, there was to be someone singing at midnight, luck be have it, it was him.

He nodded his head to the Dj, before being practically pushed up to the makeshift stage. He recognised the song tune the moment it started. Everyone will be in for a big surprise, many people had been whispering that he had no chance of singing the song correctly. He easily had every chance of singing the song.

He did not even have to look at the lyrics to be able to sing the song. He felt that smirk find its place on his face.

Come and hold my hand
I wanna contact the living
Not sure I understand
This role I've been given
I sit and talk to God
And he just laughs at my plans
My head speaks a language
I don't understand

He sang, surprising most of the people.

I just wanna feel
Real love feel the home that I live in
'Cause I got too much life
Running through my veins
Going to waste
I don't wanna die
But I ain't keen on living either
Before I fall in love
I'm preparing to leave her

Immediately all eyes were on him.

Scare myself to death
That's why I keep on running
Before I've arrived
I can see myself coming

These lyrics are so true for Barry. Everyone was quiet, not one word.

I just wanna feel
Real love feel the home that I live in
'Cause I got too much life
Running through my veins
Going to waste
And I need to feel
Real love and the love ever after
I cannot get enough

All mouths were opened, dropped wide.

I just wanna feel
Real love feel the home that I live in
I got too much love
Running through my veins
To go to waste

Barry's eyes slowly closed as he continued to sing.

I just wanna feel
Real love and the love ever after
There's a hole in my soul
You can see it in my face
It's a real big place

Barry slowly opened his eyes.

Come and hold my hand
I wanna contact the living
Not sure I understand
This role I've been given
Not sure I understand

As Barry came to an end, silence ran through the whole building. Barry glanced over everyone, they all seemed to be in some sort of shock.

Did that mean his singing was bad?

This continued for a long moment more, before a pair of hands started clapping. Snart was sat at the bar, clapping, the smirk-smile across his face. Like the breaking of ice, the damn's opened, there was a tsunami of cheers, claps, whistles, anything that could come to mind was directed at him.

Walking off the stage, Barry saw Snart lift his glass, tipping it in his direction. He grabbed his belongings from his table before making his way over to Snart.

"So I come in. Just to grab a drink and see who the victim of the night is to see you up there, about to start singing. Then you did start to sing, soon holding the whole bar in your grasp. Why is it that the 'Scarlet Speedster' is found to be at Saint and Sinners so late at night?" Snart said the moment Barry sat next to him.

Calling a barrister over, he ordered himself a straight glass of Courvoisier. He then turned and faced Snart, the drink in his hand. "Because I had the day off. You guys were not outgoing and the CCPD finally allowed me to have a day off. So I have spent most of the day here. The only place where someone of my reputation won't be pulled up for my day job. Or to run into my family and friends." Barry replied, still his smirk in place.

"So, an amazing day spent down here? You seem very relaxed for being a hero in the 'villains lair', anything to reason this?" Snart asked, honestly interested as to why this was so.

Slipping straight into Sebastian, who had not fully appeared while they had sung, he replied with a large cocky smirk smothered across his face, "this was the playground I used to live in. I was not always the hero, I have a past. Next time any of you lot complain about how I 'don't know what it feels like to be a villain' remember I have a very dark past and I was even darker. You have nearly killed two people, I have nearly killed two people. The only difference? I was not nearly as torn up as you were because of the near-deaths."

"Dark past for the scarlet speedster. What would they think?" Snart drawled.

"They'll think 'oh, someone famous!' will be their thought. Not very often does someone with my reputation come to town," Sebastian smirked, leaning in closer to Snart.

"That would be?" Snart asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Sexy French Model, captain of the well-known 2013 Dalton Academy Warblers and the Lacrosse team. Winning nationals like they were breakfast. Then also creating the biggest rivalry going and being the leader of the villains. Then to disappear right off the grid. That reputation." Sebastian smirked.

"So dark past and a reputation to go with it, anything else you are hiding?"

"That I am a man-whore and no one escapes my grasp," Sebastian purred.

--------------

When Barry woke up the next day, his room smelt different and there was a note left on his desk.

'Thanks, Scarlet! ;)'

"FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!" Barry shouted out, his memories coming back to him.

"BARRY!!!!!" Joe shouted up at him.

"Sorry!" Barry hastily shouted back to him.

1037