Visit time

Barry thought that he had a calm day, the CCPD had burned down again, all criminals seemed to be having the time off. Time was amazing. Well, for the first bit, the next bit got chaotic.

A huge explosion happened next to STAR Labs, blowing down a wall and three doors. A shout quickly followed. It sounded strangely like Snart.

"YOU WERE ONLY MEANT TO BLOW THE BLOODY DOOR OFF!!!" The shout said, echoing loudly through the building.

Barry flashed out, complete in his suit. There stood Mike getting shouted at by Snart. Team Arrow and Supergirl were laughing their heads off in the background, he would deal with them later.

Coughing, Barry brought everyone's attention on himself. "Are you done telling him off like you're his mother?" Barry asked, smirking slightly, not that anyone saw it.

"Not one word, Scarlet, not one word!" Snart threatened him.

"Ooo, what going to happen, people going to know that Snart quotes and tells of like a mother?" Barry questioned smugly.

"I give up on you some times, stop being Bassy and become Flash again please?" Snart sighed.

"It is so much more fun being Twink, but fine..." Barry sighed, Sebastian going away. "Why are you here?"

"I'm here because of Snart," Mike said.

"I'm here because of Team Arrow," Snart shrugged.

"We are here because of Supergirl," Team Arrow said.

"And I'm here because I remember something of your past, Meerkat," Supergirl said.

"So you try to 'blow the bloody door off'?" Barry asked.

"We were not allowed in..." Everyone sighed.

"So you try to blow up the door? Could you have rung me instead? I know that one from each of the three groups here has my number." Barry asked.

"Well..." They started.

"That was too simple and you wanted to blow something up?" Barry finished.

"Yeah, he wanted to blow something up, it was the door, or the whole building somehow, maybe even yourself," Snart said.

"Now that is out of the way, you go home," Barry said, pointing to Mike. When he did not go to move, Barry sped him to one of the safe houses before flashing the rest of the large group into the Cortex. He also got out of his suit as well, so was just standing in some normal STAR Lab clothing.

"Um, revealing your identity much?" Supergirl questioned.

"Oh, Snart's known for a while now," Barry said, shrugging it off.

"So, are we going to talk about this past that Supergirl got us here for?" Oliver asked.

"Yeah, but I need to make sure what Supergirl is talking about, so she can start," Barry said, sitting on one of the desks, before then flashing a load of chairs in so they could all sit down.

As everyone sat down, Supergirl started, "you went to a different high school, a private all-boys high school, taking on a new name. This name was Sebastian Smythe."

"Correct," Snart stated.

"Wait, Snart knows?" Felicity questioned.

"Yeah, I figured out his past then he explained it to me." Snart shrugged.

"How much do each of you know of each other?" Felicity asked.

"He knows more than what everyone knows about me, to figures it all out quickly while I also know quite a lot about Snart," Barry shrugged.