The Mating Process

Blake's P.O.V.

I have been up watching London sleep and I don't even want to go back to sleep. The way she just sleeps so peacefully draws me in to her just thinking what is she dreaming about. Yeah I know thats stalker ish just sitting here and watching her sleep for hours but I really don't care. Here's my beautiful and sexy as hell mate laying on top of me with her hands on my chest. Hell no I can't sleep!!

The mating process is maybe the reason why I'm so hard right now or it's just me. My mate in everyway turns me on when she fights back, when she's to smart, and when she tells me what today. Being alpha you really never have people tell you what to do or even really fight back but London being my mate she doesn't really care about the alpha thing.

I'm starting to wonder if she wanted to start the mating process or if she was ready. Shes going to start wanting me more and so am I and I'm already wanting her now. And being alpha makes it way harder because I'm way more dominate than a regular wolf. But I am still happy that my mate is going to want me just as much as I want her now.

I can't even calm myself down when I'm with her. This is just a weird feeling really loving someone I'm just so used to playing girls and now having sex all the time now I'm wipped!. Me BLake st. Claire the most powerful alpha in north American is wipped!! I mean I wanted a mate but I didn't know that I would fall in love so easily but seeing her for the first time.

I sighed and look down at my lovely mate and run my hand down her light brown hair that flows down her back her hands lightly rub my abs while her pink perfect lips are slightly apart and I must want to kiss her but i brush my hand across her heart Shaped face.

Today I want everybody at school to know that she is mine just as I am hers that way know one will ever harm or even say a harsh thing to her.

I just don't know how anyone can hurt her those stupid ass hole can rot in hell for hurting her. I know that they are trying to come after her on her birthday Lilly is planning a big party for her and there is going to be security at every door I don't want any problems at all on her birthday and if they take her I would beat myself up for letting them and letting her get hurt.

The day after her birthday is when she turns and i have to be there for her because your first time turning into a were feels like your whole body is on fire she needs someone there for her.

" I love you " I said to my mate

" I love you too" I hear her say

I grin at my mate those four words coming from her mouth is what I have been waiting for forever now. Just to know that she loves me back is more than anything in the world. I just can't even explain how happy I am right now.

I pull my mates face to mine and kiss her with so much passion just so she knows how much her love means to me. She kisses me back with the same passion and I pull her closer to me and she wraps her legs around me straddling. I Lick her bottom lip asking for entrances and she wouldn't open her mouth and smirk into the kiss ok so she wants to play. I smack her butt and she gasps which allows me to slips my tongue into her mouth we make out with so much passion showing each other how much we love each other.

Londons P.O.V.

I love him

I love him

I really love him

I love Blake st. Claire and I knew it from the beginning but I just didn't know if it was actually love. I know I love him and I know it's so soon to say that you love eachother but I feel it I just can't help but to embrace the fact that I do love blake. His touch, his smile, his everything even his huge ass ego I love (I will never tell him that) his kisses just add to the love I have for him. His kisses are just filled with so much passion and love that I've never gotten from anyone his possessiveness and how confident Blake is, is just such a turn on. Being around blake makes me feel safe and calm that's why that alpha talk doesn't effect me because I just see the other side of him, not just the powerful side of him. His true self and just him period is why I love him so much already.