Chapter 1~I hate life.

Pic of London she's pretty right >>>>>>>>>

Hi I'm London Thorns, I'm 17 years old but I'm going to be 18 in two months and that's when I get out of this hell hole and move far away to start a new life. I'm abused by my so called 'parents', George and Sarah. But forget that right now here's my story.

I Hate life.

I Hate Life.

I Hate Life.

Well today I am moving to this town full of tree's called Greenferd town, how ironic. But right now we're arriving at our new house we have been driving for an entire day now and we're finally here. Since we got in this stinky car I have already had two beatings and blood is currently running down my arms. Why did I get these beatings? Because they were bored and thought it was fun, they're just sick. George and Sarah are ruthless people and scum to me. I just can't wait to turn 18 so I can-

My thoughts were stopped by a smack to the face and a evil laugh.

"Get the hell out of the car were here." George sneered while Sarah laughed.

I wanted to glare at him for slapping me but I knew that would cause another beating.

"Okay. " I mumbled and got out the car getting my bags and walking to the front door.

Sarah pushed me up the stairs while I winced because she touched my bruises.

"Go clean your ass up then bring your ass back down here and make dinner! " She spat at me so I cleaned myself up the fastest I could then went to the kitchen to make dinner.

--------------------------------AFTER DINER--------------------

I watched as George and Sarah got up and left there food on the table while I washed the dishes. I felt someone come up behind me and smack my butt but I already knew who it was. George.

"Finish washing those fucking dishes already! " He yelled.

I flinched back from him while he slapped me across my face, he spun me around to face him. He then began choking me up in the air, then he spat in my face snarling, "Your just a weak little bitch you can never take me."

I glared at him only to lose my breath as his hand got tighter on my neck.

"You think you're fucking stronger than me, you little bitch? " He spat in my face. Tears were flowing freely down my face as George held tighter. I was Beginning to lose more and more of my breath.

George dropped me on the floor and I start to catch my breathe before he kicks me hard in my stomach one last time before leaving the kitchen.

Once I knew for sure he was gone I got up from the floor and went to my room. Well this really isn't a room, if you look at it, because I have no bed and well there really isn't anything in here but my clothes and a cover on the floor.

Shaking my head I went to the bathroom and took out my first aid kit I hid when I got to this house. I cleaned off the blood and placed ice against my stomach. I walked...Well limped to my room and set down on the floor. I thought about the bruise on my face from when George slapped me, how was I going to hide that tomorrow for school? Slowly I laid down trying not to hurt myself but failed wincing in pain at every movement. Once I finally laid my head down against the cold floor I closed my eyes and went straight to sleep.

---------AN-----------

Hi this is chyna and I hope you liked the first chapter so far the next chapter should be better

And this is my FIRST STORY so please Vote!!! And Comment!!! And sorry it's so short Xx