The bruises

AUTHORS NOTE <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I'm So Sorry readers I haven't updated in awhile

Hey I'm back now with a new chapter I hope you

Song for this chapter is Ellie -- lights

Because we need to lighten up the mood

LONDONS POV.

Lilly is dragging me up the staires and once we are out of the boys hearing she starts squealing. I'm so confused as to why she is squealing I just stand there looking at her like she's crazy. " uhh...why are ou squealing? " I ask confused but smiling because shes just so crazy I mean who just starts squealing for know reason clearly Lilly.

She finally stops squealing and just has a smile on her face " you and my brother are so cute your starting to change him " she said jumping up and down.

I laugh at how she is " what are you talking about weren't just calling us gross and I'm starting to change him what do you mean? " I said confused what does she mean I'm starting to change him.

"oh you were being gross you were all lovey dovey and everything with my brother I mean Ew!! But you two are just so cute together I got over it " she said " and I mean your changing him he's the person he used to be until you " she said whispering so they don't here us with there werewolf hearing and all.

" hmm...... What do you mean the person he used to be " I said in a whisper just like her.

" well he wasn't a very nice person like that I mean he only showed his true colors to us but to everyone else around him he was a person you didn't want to mess with even at school" she said " at school people would move out the way when he came through the halls he was a cold hearted powerful alpha that's something people didn't want so mess with he got into a lot of fights but you changed him" she said out of breathe from her little speech.

"oh " was the only thing I could say I didn't really think about it like that but well talk more at the mall away from everybody.

" okay come on let's go get dressed so we can leave " she said walking to her room " Oh yeah before we leave Blake's taking you to the pack doctor " she says going into her room.

I got into the elevator to go up to me and Blake's floor I'm so glad they have one because I really don't think I would make it up them with my leg. This house is so different from what I'm used to But it gets better and better im going to have to ask someone to give me a full tour of the house.

Going into the room I see that Blake is sitting on the bed with his shirt off. I freeze in my spot I can't take my eyes away from tan glorious body unlike my pale skin and come on really he has an 8 pack who just has an 8 pack. Blake is not one of those boys that has just muscles everywhere like a meat head No I am not attracted to boys like that Blake's more of a bad boy with an incredible body and his dark Blake hair is always pushed back off his face it always looks so soft that you just wanna dig your hands in his luscious locks.

He has one of those faces that I guess you would say he's a pretty boy but if you meet him you know he's not. Which I think is kind of sexy his smirk is always on his face but when he takes of his shirt you know why that smirk is always on his face he knows he's a sex god. My eyes are still locked on his toned abs I like my lips thinking about how they would feel if--.

" cant take your eyes off me huh " he said I pulled my eyes away admiring his abs to see he say on a smirk. I blush but quickly looked away.

I rolled my eyes " oh keep dreaming I have seen so much better " I smirk as I see his smirk disappear and he growls. My smirk grows wider and I hurry and run to the bathroom and lock it.