chapter eight~Wierdiest car ride ever!!

Blake's car on the side >>>>>>>>>>>>

LILLY'S POV.

We are all walking back to the school to our cars.......or well there cars. Let me just say these are not just cars there really expensive cars and they walk around like oh it's nothing. I see that everyone gets in the car with there mates so does that mean I have to ride with black. This is going to be one of the most awkward car rides ever seing as I just met him and I have already cryed, laughed, and blushed something's I don't rarely do.

Once I see Blake's car I have to give him a complement I mean It's a 2012 Mercedes Benz I am just happy to even be looking at it right now I mean these cars aren't even out yet how did he even get it. " I love your taste in cars this is one of my favorites " I said staring at the car like its a new born baby

I could feel his intense stare " thanks " he says I don't know why but I just have a feeling he's looking at my butt. Tipicle boys not suprised.

So I asked " are you staring at my butt " I said turning around but trying to hide the blush with my long black hair. He smirks at me and nods.

" yes I'm staring at your butt " he said looking sorry " I'm sorry but I just can't help my self " he says opening the car door for me I whisper a thank you to him.

" it's okay " I say I little shy I might admit because well were talking about him staring at my but I should be mad right well..... I'm not I'm actually flattered that he is even taking interest in me. I don't even hear the car start until we are on the road to what the call the pack house I'm a little nervous. " is your parents home " I said looking out the window at all the trees it really beautiful if you really look at it.

" yeah " Blake said taking a glance at me and then turning back to the road Agian " but there going to like you so don't worrier about that or be nervous " he said I feel like I'm an open book to him I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

In the car was a little awkward.......well all AKWARD because we just kept looking back and forth at eachother wanting to say something but we never actually do. It's kind of frustrating when you want to say something but you can't or it just can't come out of your mouth it's wired.

But I know why I'm neverous because well I have never actually been with a boy or even been in a car with a boy because I never really am around boys until this school the closest I have ever been with a boy was George and well I hat that fat ass slob and look how that turned out. But Blake he should know how to talk to a girl he's been in Alot of girls I know because he's a player or a man whore as lilly likes to call him. I laughed at the thought of how she told me but it wasn't just a little giggle it was a full blown laugh out loud. YAY for me I'm such a dumbass he probley thinks I'm a weirdo--not that I care.

" what's so funny " he said smirking at me

" oh nothing " I said laughing harder than I was before it was just so funny

" no really tell me " he said " is it about me " he smirked at me

" yup " I said popping the " p"

" hmmm..... Good or bad " he said looking interested

" hmmm...... " I said mocking him " bad " I said

" Ohhhh now I'm interested " he said with a sexy glint in his eyes " is it a dirty bad " he said smirking at me i blushed I don't know why he makes me blush so much it's like he builds these hormones in me that I didn't even know was there I like it though I mean I like that he makes these emotions come out of me. Maybe it's a mate thing.

" I don't think so " I said looking at him while he was driving " okay I'll quit with the guessing game Lilly said that you were a man whore and she did what I think she would call the man whore dance it was......something " I said laughing so hard this time I had to hold my stomach it was starting to hurt but I was just so funny she did some of his I guess lines he used on girls but I wasn't going to tell him that I knew them.

Once I Finally stop laughing i cant keep they smile off my face I just never really laugh this much actually I never laugh or have fun. I guess I'm just not a normal teenager I'm always so focused on my grades so I can leave my " parents " I just never really had time to have fun.

Once I look up at him I see him staring at me smiling and not a smirk a real smile on his face. I looked up at him " what " I said curious as to why he's staring at me like a weirdo but it's kinda cute at the same time.

" your just so beautiful I can't take my eyes off of you when you laugh " he said looking at me with an expression I have never seen before but I wish he would just stop playing this act. I know I'm his mate but come on its not like he would really like me hes I player and I know there game.

But I still couldn't help the blush that covered my face I know I looked like a tomato I could feel it on my eyes this must be apart of this mate thing. I just can't take all these different feelings that are going through my mind and my body to day now I feel like a man whore or a women whore but isn't that a slut-- wait what am I even talking about.

Iooked at him while he was driving " and your just trying to get laid " I said to him in a joke tone but once I turned back around I smiled to my self even him saying I was beautiful put a smile to my face even though I really don't care. I'm going to Atleast try to not fall for this player even though I think I'm going to fail.

" you must not see it " Blake said even his voice just sends a shiver down my back and I really don't even think that's healthy. It's just his voice is so husky and deep and sexy. He just has this hold on me by even talking and I'm already wanting to just get closer to him so I can feel his breath on-- wait what did he say? I'm just so distracted to day.

" wait what don't I see " I say curious to what he's talking about.

" you don't see that you are beautiful so if I tell you your beautiful you can believe it because you can't believe it your self " he says sneaking glances at me then going back to the road.

I just shake my head. " when are we going to get there " I said I just want to get out of this car because it's starting to get hot in here and it's getting into a really intense Convo and I just don't want to get into it right now.

" we're like 2 min. From there now " he said looking at the road intensely like he couldn't wait to get out of this car either but he just was a little excited like he wanted to do a fise pump in the air that I'm going to his house or something. " I really like talking to you it's actually the most fun I have had in a long time I have been on so many trips looking for you " he said smirking.

" I'm here " I said smiling at him because him being happy kind of made me a little happy. 

" and now where here this is we're I live " he said getting out of the car and going to open the door for me.once I got out I look up at the house and well I almost fell it wasn't a house it was like a mansion but one of the biggest mansions I have ever seen in my life it was so beautiful and elegant. I stare up at this mansion and I know my mouth was open because I felt Blake put his finger under my chin to close it and I just smile at him.

" come on let's go inside everyone's already here " Blake said grabbing my hand and walking into this HUGE house.

AUTHORS NOTE

I finished it and I promos I will have a mother chapters up by tonight  

But I hope you like it I actually finished it already but I did the dumbest thing ever 

I pushed something and it took me back to the beginning and I had to REWRITE the whole thing  

But it's finished and I hope you readers like it and do you really think London will actually stay away from Blake ? Comment and vote pweasee 

Give me some tips on what's wrong with it and what's good