Chapter two~Meeting Wierd people.

Pic of Lily, I love her >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Today I woke up with a sharp pain in my stomach from yesterday's beating. I can walk better now that my leg Is healed. I know what your Probably thinking, how is you leg already healed? Well I heal very fast for some reason.

I walk to the bathroom and get in the shower when I finally get out I get dressed into some skinny jeans and a sweat shirt to cover my bruise. I walk down stairs as quiet as I can so I don't wake up George and Sarah even though they are really deep sleepers, Probably from the alcohol they drink. Once I get down stairs I grab an apple and walk to school it's a twenty minute walk but at least it's not as long as my last few schools. We move a lot.

I finally get to this school and it's huge, like really huge to the point where I don't know if I can call it a school. The first thing that comes to my mind is 'here we go with these fucking snobby rich kids'.

I just hope not all of them are snobby.

I walk in and I'm glad that the office is right in front of the main entrance. That way I can hurry up and get my schedule and get to class. I like to be the first one in so I can get a seat in the back.

I walk through the hall with my head down as I pull up my hood to cover my bruised face.

I walk into the office and find a women with a grey streak in her hair smile up at me. " Hello how can I help you? " she asks in a nice tone.

"Um... hi I'm London Thorns, I'm new here and I need schedule and everything. " I whispered with my head still covered by hood and my long, black hair to hide my face.

I can see her eyes search mine but she still smiles and says "Oh sure! I have them right here, " Still searching my face from the corner of her eye she passes me everything and says " have a nice day!"

"Thank you" I say, my voice barely a whisper.

I walk out of the office and down the hall trying to keep my face low and as covered as I can because I can't have anyone see my bruises. I don't have that many lies.

I finally get to my first class which took the longest to find. I walk in and go to the teacher to give him my card. " H-hello my name is London Thorns I'm new here " I stutter.

"Hi I'm your new English teacher, " He smiles up at me. Wow does everyone smile in this school? "you can go find a seat anywhere. "

"Okay " I mumble.

I find a seat in the back and set my stuff down on my desk then take my seat and put head down but I can feel eyes on me.The girl next to says "Hi I'm Lilly, your new here right? " she questioned while smiling. This school is definitely not like my old school.

"Hi I'm London and yeah I'm new here." I say with a smile. A thought then comes to mind, I might make friends at this school.

"Oh I think we can be good friends " she says with a happy squeal, I roll my eyes but smile. "I don't mean to be rude or anything but your not a slut or anything? I mean you don't look like one "she says.

I shake my head " No I'm not, I hate Sluts " I say still shaking my head, sluts are just girls with short skirts and half tops, they just look like they spread there legs way to much. " I hate sluts there just HIV with legs" I say with a straight face. It's Weird I feel really comfortable around Lilly usually I flinch away from people but I already feel like I know her.

Lilly is laughing so hard at my joke that she almost falls to the floor. " Thank the lord, " she says trying to catch her breathe, I couldn't help but to laugh at her face. "can I see your schedule? " she says I just nodded my head. " Yes you have two classes more with me and two with me and my friends! " she squeals.

"Who are your friends " I asked my voice barely a mumble.

"Oh you'll love them and we all have next period together so I'll introduce you to them. " she says with a reassuring smile. I nodded my head and started my work.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

The bell rings and flinch at the sound. I turn to see Lilly looking at me with questioning eyes. I look down and see that my sleeve has rolled up a little and my big purple bruise is on show, I quickly roll down my sleeve and look away. I hope I haven't already lost the one friend I finally have because of it. I feel my eyes tearing up and I bite down on my lip to hold it in and get out of the class as fast as I can.

"Wait London! " I hear Lilly yell and in a blink of an eye I see her next to me. "Come on remember we have 2nd period together." she says smiling up at me. I smile happy that we're still friends.

Wow I sound like I'm in 1st grade or something.

Once we get to the class I see Lilly run towards a boy with blonde hair and hug him then give him a big kiss on the face "I missed you." the blonde haired boy says. Lilly rolls her eyes.

"I had just seen you," she says in a duh tone bit then smiles " but I missed you too" she says before kissing him again.

I keep my head down a little shyly because I see the people behind her looking at me with a questioning eye, as always. Lilly finally comes back to me and says "Everyone this is London, she is new here. " she says happily and everyone smiles at me.

Two girls come to me with guys on their side. A brown haired girl came over to me and hugged me , I flinched back but hugged her anyway. "Hey I'm Anne this is my ma-boyfriend, Liam." she says happy.

"Hey. " Liam said In a quiet tone.

Then the dark brown haired girl came to me and gave me a huge with a huge grin on her face. "hey! I'm Vanessa and this is my boyfriend Zac, we should all hang together some time I would love to-"

" Vanessa! " Zac laughed at her, Aww. " Hey, i'm Zac. " He said calmly.

Then Lilly Finally pulled out of the heated kiss she was in and yells "And this is Jake, my boyfriend! " She says with the biggest smile on her face.

"Hi" Jake says while hugging me. I  winced at the Hugs they gave me, the bruise on my back still hasn't healed yet.

"Oh and my brother isn't here, he's out of town looking for his ma-- I means he's visiting a family member but he will be back tomorrow, his names Blake. " She says sounding happy to see her brother. I like the name Blake its cute-wait...where did that come from? I don't usually take interest in boys.

I put my head up a little to look at them and I saw them looking at my face. I felt my face and winced, they were looking at my bruise. I quickly covered it up and said "Hey I'm London." with an awkward smile I sat down in my seat to start the lesson.

I could still feel there eyes on me.