Shopping Shopping!!!

London's POV.

I look at Blake " why are you so mad? " I said standing up from the bed tring out my new little brace on my leg.

" because someone hurt you " he yelled at me I can hear how angry he is in his voice.

I look at him kind of shocked that he yelled at me i didnt even flinch back. "dont yell at me!! And Why Do You Even Care If I'm Hurt!!! " I yelled back at him why does he care I no that he is my mate but that doesn't mean he has to care when he really doesn't even give a shit about me just like my " parents ".

Suddenly Im pushed up against a wall in the hallway wall with him picking me up by my thighs to look him right in the face. I couldn't even pay attention with his hands on my things like this it felt so good. To good actually. " you are mine and NO one hurts you NO one hurts my mate " he says looking deep into my eyes with so much passion i just can't look away.

I just nod my head because I think if I say something it might be a moan and that's just embarrassing. Him being so possessive just is such a turn on right now him looking at me with so much passion and love. I have got this big bad alpha man wrapped around my finger already he even has me wrapped in his trance.

But I don't know what it is but I feel he's going to do something to day while I'm gone at the mall with Lilly.I need to ask him about it before I leave.

Blake takes me to Lilly's room and puts me back down on my feet he puts a soft kiss to my head " have fun at the mall " he says walking away.

I kind of don't want to leave him....huh these mate emotions are so aggravating. " Blake wait!! " I say to him grabbing his hand to sto him " we're are you going to day while I'm at the mall " I blush at what I just sad I sound like a possessive girlfriend.

He smirked " wouldn't you want to know? " he said in an amused tone

I roll my eyes " seriously " I said with a serious face

" we'll if you must know I'm going to visit your parents there rouges and on my territory so me and jake are giving them a visit " he says his eyes already turning a dark shade of blue thinking about them even I get angry thinking about them there heartless people. " there's maybe a 80% chance of me killing them...I'm sorry I just can't have rouges on my territory and they hurt you and your alpha female of the most powerful pack NO one will ever even put a finger on you your my mate " he growls but not at me his yes now black

I pull him into a hug and his eyes instantly turn soft " hey I'm not mad why would I be your alpha of the most powerful pack and I get that your trying to keep your pack safe " I said with a smile on my face I unwrapped my arms from around him " why would I want them alive anyway " I said giving him a kiss on the cheeck and walking into Lilly's room.

I see her on the bed reading hunger games upside down i laughed.

" is the book good " I said trying hard not to laugh.

" yeah really good " she said

" hmm....I bet do you always read it upside down " I smirk with my eyebrow raised she blushes embarrassed. I couldn't hold my laughter anymore I bursted out laughing she joined in secounds later and we were on the floor laughing with tears running down are faces.

" WOW that was the joke of the day Lil " I said getting up From the floor and whipping my face.

" I know so tweet worthy " she said and walking to the door.

While we're walking down staires to the door I say " I don't have a twitter " she stopped

" what!! " she said wide eyed like it was that big of a deal to not have have a twitter. Well to her it was.

In the car on our way to the mall we had a long conversation about why I should have a twitter and how it is educational. Lil was so serious I couldn't help laugh at her and just shake my head at how addicted she is to twitter.

Once we were at the mall I was jumping up and down because i was so happy. I know what your thinking Really your that happy to go shopping...well I have never been to the mall before or even been in a mall. I had know money and I had to always be home after school to make dinner or clean up after Sarah and George so right now I'm happy.

I pull out my iPhone and text Blake * in the mall jumping up and down because I finally get to shop Thank You!! Blake!! :) *

Blake * your welcome love get something sexy for our date tonight ;) * I blushed

Me * nope im going to get something that you would wear to church camp :p *

Blake " either way it would look better off ;;;) " I gasp at the text and bumped into someone my phone slipped out of my hand but someone caught it before it fell.

" Oh I'm sorry I wasn't paying attention " I said while Lil was already laughing at me holding her stomach I shook my head at her. Then she suddenly stopped and started glaring at the person infront of me.

" it's okay heres your phone " he said I looked up at him he had curly black hair that stopped at his ears he had green eyes and the polo look going on he was handsome to sum it up. but Not like Blake.

I smiled back at him " thanks " now I know we're I've seen him before he goes to my school he's the soccor captain I think his names Aaron.

He winked at me " your welcome see you at school " he said then walked off with his friends.

I looked back at Lil and she was still glaring at him and his friend " what's wrong ? " I asked her

She just dragged me to Hollister " I really don't think you should talk to him " she said looking through the Hollister dresses while I was looking at there tees.

" why not " I said

" because he's our rival pack and has been trying to take over our pack for years " She said

" Oh " I said picking out a couple t-shirts.