Credit cards and IPhones

AUTHORS NOTE >>>>>>>>

Dont you just HATE those books that are so good but the person takes so LONG!!! To update

SHOUTOUT!! SHOUTOUT!! SHOUTOUT!! To the person that made the book Finally Saved please upload soon......>>>>>> Now the song for this chapter is Drake-- trust issues

Well because London has trust issues with players But she needs to get over it Blake's Hot!!

LONDON'S POV.

Waking up today was different from all the other horrible nights of sleep I had. No tonight was comfortable and warm and well I had a peacefull sleep......Then BOOM all the things that happened last night came back flooding into my head all my friends are we're wolfs and Blake's my mate I can feel a smile spread across my face thinking about him and my eyes open. I know I'm falling hard.

I turn around to see Blake already awake and staring at me i blush under his intense gaze. " Goodmorning beautiful " he says then places a gentle kiss on my forehead

I'm already blushing a crimson red and he's only kissed my forehead " Goodmorning " I say smiling at him he's just so sweet you wouldn't even believe he was a player. I guess he's an expert at this game.

I smell food oh my god it smells like a big breakfast with pancakes and waffles Yummm....... I can feel my mouth watering just thinking about the food. " do you want dome breakfast " he say with his deep sexy voice. Does he know what he's doing to me!!.

I didn't have to answer his question because my stomach started to growl. He starts laughing while I blush agian the day has just started and I have already blushed about 3 times. " I guess thats my answer then " he said smirking at me I just nod to embarrassed to say anything.

Blake gets out of the bed then helps me get out of the bed because it's pretty tall. I whisper a think you and we leave the giant room of his. Once we get down stares everyone looks at me with huge smiles on there faces and say " hello Luna " I really don't like being called Luna.

I smile at everyone " umm..... Hello I'm London " I say to everyone smiling back I don't really know we're all this confidence is coming from I would usually flinch back afraid of the attention I'm getting. With Blake by my side I just feel like I'm safe and calm he's the only person that can do this to me. " I'm not trying to be rude.... But can you just call me london not Luna thank you " I say and everyone just nods there head say okay.

Blake pulls my chid out for me to sit down across from Lilly and jake " thank you " i whisper a thank you

He just smirks " you welcome beautiful " hes just trying to make me blush but he seems to succeed every time I need to get used to this. I have a feeling I never will though.His smirk grows even bigger than before as he watches me blush we sit there in a intense gaze until Lilly brakes the silence.

" Goodmorning London how did you sleep " Lilly said with a big smile on my face looking at me then Blake and then grinning at me again.

" great " i say while putting food on my plate.

Once I sit down lily says " I bet you did " I choke on my pancake and start coughing

" Are you okay Love " Blake says looking at me with concern in his eyes

" yup I'm good " I say looking at Lilly and jake trying to hold back a laugh.

Then we all burst out laughing and I mean hard jake fall out off his chair which made us laugh even more. Wow this is the most fun I have ever had I think this is going to be a fresh start a new life.

Once we all finally stop laughing Blake asks me something I don't really think any of us expected. " oh London last night ordered a new credit card and and phone " he said and I can just feel him smirking

So shocked I spit out my OJ (orange juice) on Lilly and my shirt " sorry Lilly " I coughed out while jake starts silently laughing at the scene.

" hey that isn't funny " Lilly said looking at him then playfully glaring at me but she started laughing at my still shocked expression " hahaha London yo-your expression is so f-funny " she giggles oh she just thinks she so funny Hahahaha I glare at her.

" w-why did h-how " I stutter did he really just buy me a credit card and a new phone I mean I have never had a phone before but this isn't just a phone it's a IPhone 4 I love it I just can't take it he has done enough for me. He has let me live in his house away from my abusive family I don't want him to think I'm some kind of gold digger or anything. " I can't...... I can't take that you have done enough for me " I say looking at him with a thankful look.

" no it's okay I want you to have it " he says pulling me into an intense stare and I just can't look away. " I mean you don't have a phone right " he says I just nod because if I say something I don't really know how it would sound " so keep it you need a phone so I can call you and all the numbers have already been put on there " he said giving me a side smile.

He is just so sweet he really didn't have to get me anything " thank you " I whisper back to him " why are you giving me a credit card " I say confused as to why he needed to give me a credit card .

" because you and Lilly are going shopping today to by you some clothes because you don't have any here and I want you to look really sexy for our date tonight " he say Putting on his signiture smirk

Of coarse I blush as always " is that you asking me on a date or telling me " I say back trying to hide my pink face but it was no use he has already seen it and made his sexy smirk grow even more damn sexier than before. Oh shit this is such a turn on for me I have to bite my lip and look away.

I can see the lust clear on his face he growls at me but not a angry growl or possessive growl a sexy growl " I think you should stop that " he says his voice deep and sexy it sends a shiver down my back as his eyes trail down to my lips and that's when I can feel the desire for him in my body his eyes turn a light blue. Which I have heard means lust and I just feel my self getting more turned on as he licks his lips real slow then putting his smirk on his face Oh he knows what he's doing.

I hear a throat being being cleared that's when we both snap our heads back to Lilly and jake. OH!! I forgot we were still at the table I blush a deep red that's embarrassing . " Ewwww.... My brother and my Bestfriend thats just gross please keep that in the bedroom" she says looking at Blake's smirking face and shaking her head.

" Now you know how I feel with you and jake always making out infront off me " he says still looking angry that his baby sister and his Bestfriend are making out in front of him he shivers with discuss on his face. Aw he's so protective over his little sister It's kind of cute.

Lilly rolls her eyes " whatever big bro....if you to love birds are done here me and London have to go shopping " she says and takes my hand so we can go up stairs.

AUTHORS NOTE

I hope you like I changed the chapters name because well they haven't went on there date yet

Sooo.......enjoyed this chapter I already have an idea for the next chapter

Please Comment and Vote

I love you readers xx