Chapter 5

Clarke's P.O.V

I wake up, feeling a sweaty body pressed firmly against mine. I grumble into his warmth and peel his arms from my torso, standing up and walking into the bathroom. I turn on the hot water and step into the shower, the water sending tingles over my body. I pull the curtain shut and bring my hand up to the necklace Bellamy gave me for my 18th birthday. I hadn't taken it off unless I had ever needed to, and in the year and 9 months that I had had it, it had only come off once. The water soothed over my skin as I pictured last nights events, a smile creeping over my lips. I bite them, closing my eyes to delve deeper into our activities.

I feel a pair of warm hands rub over my shoulders, trailing down and sitting on my hips, "What you thinking about Princess." His voice sent chills down my spine, I really hadn't noticed how sexy his morning voice was until now. He placed small kisses over my shoulder blades and up the back of my neck, making a small moan escape my lips. He chuckled, sending more shivers down my spine. He reached infornt of me and turned off the tap, "Come on, let's go back to bed and then we can come back for a shower. I have a feeling that our activities will destoy the purpose of you having a shower now." I turned round to face him, catching his lips in mine and pressing my chest against him.

He drags me out of the shower, leading me to stand by the side of the bed. I kiss up his jawline, suckling on the skin below his ear surely leaving a mark. He groaned out as I licked over his sweet spot, giving me time to push him down onto the bed and straddle him. I placed my heat just above his cock, rubbing over it slightly to tease him. "Don't tease me Clarke, I won't be able to control myself." He groaned. I placed my hands onto his hard chest, placing my weight on him as I lifted my ass up. I aligned him with me and slowly sat down, feeling the small burn as he went even deeper into me than he had last night. I let out a shaky breath, moving my hips in a figure of eight to create more friction. He groaned and grabbed my hips, moving me gentle up and down on him as I moved myself as well.

He started to move me up and down faster, the air filling with my sweet moans and Bellamy's harsh breathing. We were too far in the moment to hear the sound of the door unlocking, and someone walking into the room with a yelp.

"OMG! I am never gonna get that picture out of my brain now am I." Murphy groaned as he jumped back around the corner so he couldn't see us. I jumped in shock, grabbing the duvet and wrapping in tightly around my body. "You covered yet?" He calls out, "Yeah." I call back as he peers round the corner at me on Bellamy's lap. "God, I did not need to see the image of you like that Clarke, JEEZ!" He shudders, "What do you want Murphy?" Bellamy said agitatedly, "Wait. How did you get in here??" I say confused. "Oh yeah, why I came in here. After you left last night Bellamy gave Octavia his spare keycard and told her to drop off the bags later on at some point. Last night she gave them to me to drop in on my way to my room. I forgot so I am dropping it off now before I go down to meet Monty and Jasper at Spoons. It's 8 you know that guys?" He said hurriedly trying not to make eye contact. My eyes bulge out of my head, "ok thanks Murphy. Can you just leave the bags by the door. Bye." I say and he walks out of the room.

I shake my head and laugh, "Where were we Princess?" Bellamy said, flipping us over and pounding into me again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bellamy and I walked swiftly down the road and into town, rather relaxed from our fun earlier and fully cleansed off the smell of sex. We walked into Spoons, spotting everyone at a booth. My eyes immediately spotted Finn, who got up and came over to me, "Clarke! Hey! How've you been?" He said, pulling me into a rather tight hug, much to my dismay. We walked over to the table, me scooting in next to Octavia and Bellamy slides in next to me, making Finn glower as Bellamy had cut in front of him onto the seat. I smiled discreetly, placing my arms over Octavia and hugging her from behind. "Hey you." She said, "Feeling better now? I need my bestie for the fun beach day!" She pointed to the several bags under the table, all filled with towels, food, blow up balls ect. I smile and nodded my head, "I need some food first though!"