Chapter 1

"Clarke! Come on or we will be late!" Octavia shouted slamming her hand against Clarke's bedroom door. Clarke groaned in disapproval, but pulled herself out of bed. 'One more day... It's Friday you can do this' she told herself as she pulled on a hoodie and a pair of jeans. She grabbed her hair and pulled it into a messy ponytail and walked out of her room to an anxious Octavia. "Calm down O. I'm sure your boyfriend can wait." Clarke grumbled. "Sorry to be an early bird, but if I didn't wake you up you would have slept till 3. We both know that."

They grabbed their bags and walked out the door, meeting Bellamy near his car. "Bell, why are you still here? A) Clarke has a car and drives us in, B) You never drive us in and C) Lincoln's picking us up." O said, glancing over at her brother begrudgingly. To say that those two had issues was an under-statement. Bellamy and Octavia used to be really close and what you would think stereotypical twins were like, but one day Octavia met Lincoln (one of Bellamy's guy friends) and Bellamy hated that Octavia wasn't spending as much time with him anymore. Last year of school, Bellamy jumped with the 'it' boys, screwing every girl that breathed around him without a second thought, but Octavia still didn't forgive him even though he had changed so much since then. Admittedly, Clarke had always wanted to be one of those girls. Ever since she met the shy boy that helped her around her new school, she knew she had liked him. Before Bellamy had become the bad-boy of the school, O, him and Clarke had been best-friends. Boy, how that's changed from now.

Clarke's P.O.V

"Good-morning to you too. Who said I was waiting for you." Bellamy sneered at his sister, "Waiting for your latest toy then? Who's pants are you slipping into this time, or should I be asking which STD you're picking up for your bingo card?" Octavia quipped back. Uh oh, they were going to start arguing soon, and I most certainly did not want to be pulled into this one. "Octavia, not now. We have classes to get to remember. Plus I see Lincoln." I say, pointing to the  car that was pulling into a space across the street. She glares at Bellamy and slowly walks towards Lincoln's car, leaving me behind with a sulking Bellamy.

"Clarke, why does she hate me so much?" He asked, seeming genuinely upset. "Well for a starter, you did stop her from dating Lincoln for a while. Then you fucked one of our closest friends, then one of our worst enemies," I pause, using my fingers to count each thing as I go, "God why did you even fuck Echo in the first place." I shiver at the thought but shake my head, "Back to the point, now you just wind her up and show her that her quips annoy you, which is the precise reaction that she wants which makes her do it more." I say while folding my arms.

He was still one of my best friends, and Octavia knew that. At first they had fought over me in a way, but I gave up of being pulled around by one or the other and told them that I would not stop being friends with either of them and that if they became jealous of me spending time with the other then I would drop them. But now the three of us lived together, so they got used to having to share me. And I can't even begin to explain the amount of times I've not spoken to either of them because of their petty childish quarrels over me.

"I try to not let her get to me she just, argh," He scuffs his shoe against the pavement in frustration and slowly looks back up at me, "She just knows how to get under my skin. Why can't she just forgive me for what I did?" He says looking down again.

"Clarke, you driving with us or what!?" Octavia shouts from the car "Go on, I need to go to the gym after class and run some errands." I call back. Octavia nods her head and the couple pull out of the space and start towards our college.

Bellamy looks at me weirdly, "Since when did you go to the gym?!" He asks, letting out an amused snort. I roll my eyes but smile, "Well I go everytime you bring a girl home or Lincoln and O are in the house. Hearing screams and groans is not what I'd like to hear in my free time you know." I quip, and he chuckles. He nods his head as an understanding then gestures to his car. "Well we can go together then. I need to do a bit more training for basketball anyway. If you don't mind that is?" He goes all humble for a second before meeting my gaze again, a kind of pleading look in his eye.