A/N (SORRY)

(Ugh I hate these too don't worry, it's quick!)

This is because I am going to be starting a new book before this one has finished, ERMEGERSH

I've talked about it before: Its called PAID, its a One Direction based fanfic so if you're into dat or like my writing you should check it outtttt

Basically the gist of the book is:

A girl, 15, called Angelica, is paid to pretend to be Niall Horans girlfriend. It includes a hatred between the two fake lovers, lots of arguments, a hidden lust and a hell of a lot of money!

Quick passage from one of the chapters:

"•Angelica•

Month 1, Week 1, Day 2

I was startled awake by loud banging coming from somewhere in the hotel suite. Groaning as I stretched and rubbed my eyes before slipping out of bed in-search of my awakener.

I expected them to be waiting by the lift doors but there wasn't anyone there. "F.UCK" I practically screamed. Harry was lounging on the small sofa, his long legs hanging off the edge, annoying smirk on his face.

"You're a d.ick" I mumbled, running a hand through my messy hair.

"Just doing what I was sent here to do" Harry said, he stretched as he got off the sofa. I could tell he had woken up not long ago, still in his PJs - black and red checkered trousers and white shirt, and he was rocking that just-woken-up-but-attractive-bedhead look.

"See anything you like?" I rolled my eyes as he smirked, I guess I'd have to get used to his cockiness. "I know I do" "

So yeah guys go to my profile to check that out pleaseeeee and if you do enjoy it, tell people about it! :))))

•~-Until the next update-~•

~Alika x