Chapter 14

*Please read A/N at the end -very important :3*

*Dougies POV*

A bright light shone into my eyes which sturred me awake, the sound of water falling and birds squarking all kept me from going back into my peaceful slumber. Groaning as i rubbed my eyes and took in the practically colourless room I'm staying in.

There was a quiet knock on my door before it was pushed open slightly, I sat up on my bed while rubbing my eye with the edge of my hand - mumbling a word that sounded simular to 'yeah'.

The door opened more and Tom poked his head through, "You awake?"

I paused my actions and looked at him with an 'are you serious' kinda look, "No, I always sit up and look awake in my sleep" I answered sarcastically, "ugh..What time is it?"

"About half tweleve" Tom said looking down to his watch before looking back to me, "We were thinking of going out and getting an early lunch in like three-quarters of an hour, that alright with you?"

"Sounds good.. was there something else you needed?"

"Yeah well I was stuck with a room without an on-suit.. and Lewis is in the main bathroom.. can I use yours?"

"Be my guest" i smiled, motioning towards the bathroom opposite me. Tom quickly sped into the room and into the bathroom before the door closed behind him.

I waited until I could hear the water from the shower start before I climbed out of the mass of duvet and crawled to the edge of my bed, swinging my legs over the edge and walking towards the wardrobe where I had dumped my bag. I stopped in front of the mirror to inspect my hair - a mess as always.

Rummaging through the large bag meant everything was now unfolded and creased, which i'm sure would annoy me in a few days time. I pulled out a pair of black basketball shorts and my Saint Kidd Nox Caelum vest.

"You not gonna shower?" Tom asked coming out of the bathroom, towel around his waist and hair flat across his forehead.

"Nah I'll have one later" I reply while fidling with my hair.

Once I was pleased with the fluff I call my hair I headed downstairs to find some coffee and something to eat before we went out.

The smell of toast and bacon filled my nostrils as I descended the stairs. I took in a deep, heavenly, breath as I stepped into the kitchen. Sadly for me my eyes were not met with a pan or dish of fried bacon or French toast but a sad stack of plates beside the sink.

I grabbed the kettle and filled it with water before putting it back onto the hob. I stood and watched, while eating a banana, as the flames of the hob twitched with the light breeze coming from the window. Soon the kettle was screaming and steam was coming out, pouring it into a mug where a pile of instant coffee beans were sat.

"Mornin' Douglas" Harry greeted as he stepped into the room.

"Afternoon" I said back after looking at the clock on the wall, it reading 12:48.

"You sleep alright?"

"Like a bloody baby" I sighed, taking a seat opposite him at the island. "Do you know where the guys were planning to go to lunch?"

"No idea, I think they're planning to just go out and see what we can find"

Fifteen odd minutes passed and we were all leaving the apartment and towards the cars. I offered to drive so the guys could look for somewhere to pull in and eat.

As soon as the engine was on my window was down, the blazing mid-day heat made my forehead coat with a layer of sweat and my clothes stick to my pale skin. In the journey the guys yelled about places multiple times, claiming that 'that looks like a great place' which would be argued with something along the lines of 'yeah but do we really want to be eating Sushi at this time of day?'